User avatar

Chirantha

  • Lounge, The Re: Five Most Common Questions Of A New Member

    I really want to ask a question. How do you get those fancy letters below your name? The questions will be, 1. How do you review? 2. What are points? ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: GingerLizzy.. No More?

    I, not being a girl, do not know much about hair. But I can say that you will look great if you make your hair purplishly red.

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: What Is Your Favorite Least Favorite Color!?

    I hate purplish pink (it used to be the colour of a really nauseating medicine, called Erithromiseen, heard of it?)

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    er..... Sonia? Guess my name, It begins with C, has 9 letters.

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: If someone on YWS died...

    Well, principal Skinner would. If I died, well, for one thing no one will remember me. Well, I hope if I died (don't even think about it) I will live ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: How'd You Find YWS?

    Acually, Firestalker invited me, right after I got internet, or I would have found this earlier.

    Aug 14, 2008


We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
— T.S. Eliot