User avatar

Chirantha

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for banning me for using two reasons for banning someone. :wink:

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Well, no. Apart from a slight dust might alergy, I'm perfectly healthy. Well, at the moment, atleast. The person below me is too scared to watch horror movies.

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    Hey, Cobra. You can't add a custom title until you are a novelist. That means only 39 more posts. :D Avatar = 99% Signature = 100% Country = 50% nothing ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Because as you are posting after him. Why is everyone is asking me to become insane?

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate this

    7/10 I think you are a love sick girl. :wink: And how do you convert pounds into Kilogrames? Rate my signature .

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Ever Ever (wrking title)

    Ooh, I liked this story. It certainly was different from many other story I had read. I got one question though, are you yourself is in the story or another ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Even if I was a girl, I wouldn't. :wink: The person below me hadn't reviewed in a long time.

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    7/10 What does it mean?

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    6/10 What ever is it?

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: annoyed.

    I had never noticed it. Maybe, it's because of the fact that I'm using a chimped out background and is not staying in the home page that much. :wink:

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for banning someone for losing a brain cell and also for correcting mistakes.

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    It's just an invitation. 7/10

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    9/10 Goes well with the forum.

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Road trip game

    Okay, I'm Starting from 'Z' Hi, my name is Zire and my wife's name is Zandelia. We live in Zimbarbway and sell Zombies.

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, the men in the other countries can't reach this country as it is hidden.

    Sep 28, 2008


Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.
— Bishop Desmond Tutu