User avatar

Chirantha

  • Randomosity Re: Moving the YWS Office Again

    Oooh, we are all martians. Nate, in which spacecraft did you go there? :D

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for doing something that you should not have done. :D

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Pay per Page Model?

    Oh, I really didn't realise that this was a joke. Oooh, Nate. I'm going to come stalking you at midnight for this. :D And to think that I was the ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    9/10 :D

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Why do you always put two signatures? 9/10 :D

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Because Whispering rain sort of a cute name which suits you. Bleeding roe sound gangster like. Banned for saying that I'm pretending to know. Are you angry with me or ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    I'm a Sri lankan. Are you a person who is against asian? I'm just asking okay? You got close, come try. :D

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    Hey, good answer. :D I'll answer yours when I what those are. Would you rather be naked infront of a sister or infront of your boyfriend? :D

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    "Big girl panties???" Ewww. 9/10 XD

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for having a username which does not suit you.

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    I think I'll fall in love. If I fall in chocalate, It wouldn't be so bad either. :D Would you rather obey your sister who dares you to put worms ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Demeter - What about the name Miliam? Bleeding rose - what about your surname? The end of my surname is 'chchi' and the begging is "Kuruppu" has 15 letters. :D

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    I don't have a pet to begin with. :lol: The person below is trying to kill Bleeding rose. :D

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Pay per Page Model?

    YWS is becoming a Pay-per-view? How do we pay anyway then? Even if I amke an account somewhere, how do I put money into it? :D There are about 8000 ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess what my name should be

    What about the name Hilary or Ariel? Please don't say that my username is one that suits me. :D

    Nov 29, 2008


Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.
— Henry David Thoreau