User avatar

Chirantha

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Fire on Water: Chapter Seven

    It's my pleasure to review one of the best stories ever written in the YWS. :D Haha, I laughed so hard when I saw Kyran had chocolate. I love to ...

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for banning a person for not making sense, when what you say never makes sense at all. :D :D

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    You already know. 10/10

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    I think I am already insane by letting you come to my house. :D :D 10/10

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    I was, but I got out of that damned thing. *Throws crabs and lobster mousse at Firestalker, Gsp, Irish* :D

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    I made my mind 9.7/10 :lol:

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    You know me. But we couldn't play against each other. :( TUBM lost his/her network cable. :D

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    Can we start? Please? *Looks beseechingly with wide eyes* :wink:

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Hi, GSP *Throws nachos at her for not coming for so long*

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    It's really funny when you visualize it. !0/!0

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Hey, where is everybody? HELLO?? :D *Runs headlong into a wall and breaks the frikkin watermelon* *Throws a basket of apples and strawberries at Irish*

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    No way. My parents would have thought I've gone nuts. :D TUBM is thinking about insanity.

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    So, if the saviors are the protagonists, who are the antagonists? The animals? I'm confused. I'll post my character anyway. :D Name - Kitrina Rydale Gender - Female Age - ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    You know, 9/10

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned because he's stalking you right now. :D

    Dec 13, 2009


That's just what translation is, I think. That's all speaking is. Listening to the other and trying to see past your own biases to glimpse what they're trying to say. Showing yourself to the world, and hoping someone else understands.
— Ramy (Babel by R. F. Kuang)