User avatar

Chirantha

  • Randomosity Re: Palin Name Generator

    *Curses* My goddamn name is 'Clamp Noodle Palin' XD Sheesh.

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: School

    Okay, I'm back. This happened to me last satureday. I normally go to a tuition class on satureday and it has from 6 to 10 grade classes. Both girls and ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Hi, Ad. Welcome to YWS. I love your avatar. My name is Chirantha and you may call me from that. If you have any problems, you can PM me. Bye.

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, so I'm new...

    Hey there Kissny, If I may call you that. Welcome to YWS. I'm Chirantha and you can call me Kirantha or Chirantha. I hope you enjoy your time here. If ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I Never Made One Of These!

    I didn't make one either, but it doesn't matter. Welcome to YWS. I'm Chirantha and that's my real name. I live in Sri Lanka. And I'm working on a book ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey Jess, Welcome to most awesome YWS. :D First, I must say to review the work done by other people. Two reviews and one story. Keep a 2:1 ratio and ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: We can't stop here...

    Bats, Cats, I love them.

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    9/10 The skelaton is awesome. :D

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    Myeh, I don't like it as it is Peter Pan. But I give it 6/10

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Sneak-Peek of the new YWS

    Cool, but I think it would be under five year olds. Sorry Nate. :wink: But I like it.

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for being too scientific. (Both in your avatar and your reason)

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Maybe I would have if I had known them. :wink: The person below me is younger than me.

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Phoenix

    Okay, let me see. This story looks good but in a way it was not understandable. I mean, you seem to swich your character into different forms like a student, ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for having only 93 posts. **Come on post seven more** :wink:

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Twins: A Fairytale

    I loved it. It did really bring out the facts about twins, but I kinda didn't like the fact about the twins forgetting about each other only in seven years. ...

    Sep 14, 2008


I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind