User avatar

ChipsMcCoy

ChipsMcCoy

  • Art & Photography Re: Writer's Graphics!

    Love it! But could I have the text a bit darker and bolder, I can't really see it sorry. Thanks a million! :D @Thewriter13

    Aug 27, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Writer's Graphics!

    Picture(s): 1. 2. 3. And 4. (1 and 2 I'd deffo like to be in it, you can choose between 3 or 4 - whichever one fits better :D) GIF(s): ...

    Aug 19, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Writer's Graphics!

    hey Writer, could I have a banner made too please? ^_^

    Aug 19, 2014


akdsjfh you know that feeling where you start writing a scene but then you get bored with the scene so you move on and start writing a different scene and then you get bored with that scene so you move on to an entirely different WIP and then you get bored with that so you move on-
— AceassinOfTheMoon