User avatar

ChimpanzeeMinkey

  • Other Poetry Re: The Promise of Verdant

    So I just wrote this yesterday, I'm not all that great at poetry but I hope it's enjoyable. Any pointers/advice would be awesome! Thanks :) Before the dawn turns into ...

    Apr 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: An Ode To Mathematics

    I also held off on reading this because I was under the impression it was some crazy 'I love math' poem. Which i have no problem with it just wouldn't ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: "Things I Don't Like" by Death

    This was brilliant! I'm going to join the general opinion here and say I loooved it! For how short this is you gave death a surprisingly graspable character and it ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: His Little Girl

    I thought this was absolutely beautiful. It has a very poetic feeling to it and it captures the fathers inner struggle very well. I'm sure I just sound like a ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Counting the Stars

    The only thing that really stood out to me as needing a change was this line: Alarm clocks are screams, The wording is a bit off. Maybe something more like ...

    Mar 13, 2011


Steps to enlightenment brighten the way, but the steps are steep. Take them one at a time.
— Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice)