User avatar

ChimpanzeeMinkey

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: 1.2 | Wicked Medicine

    Once again I looooved it!!!! I don't think there are words to describe how much I'm craving more of this story! So first just a few nitpicks: watching the room ...

    Jun 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Winter's a Blast!

    Winter had an icy grip on the city as large, white flakes drifted down from the gray heavens. The trees were naked skeletons, only slightly resembling their summer selves. The ...

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: 1.1 | The Girl in the White Box

    Very compelling! The only huuuge problem with this is that there isn't any more of it to read! So I thought you did well, very well! I think everyone picked ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Strawberry Sonnet

    I just have to say I LOVED this! I don't even know if I understand exactly what it's saying I just love the flow and all the brilliant word combinations ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Regret

    So I'm going to try and review this. Firstly I really liked this! It has a good flow and a lovely melancholy tone to it. Here goes: To the little ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Painting

    This was not unlike a lovely painting, i know it's not about a painting but I can't help but see it (at least a little bit) that way. I actually ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: How To Shuffle

    Okaaay firstly this was cute and very humorous. Good job doing the best with a pretty odd subject. I wanted to wipe that bead of sweat off my forehead, but ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: In This Moment

    I loved this as well! The wording is genius and has a lovely sprinkle of mystery to it. Nothing seemed out of place to me. Oh yes and the rhythm ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: For the Being aware

    So I just have to say I really, reeallly liked this! It almost felt like jumbled, fragments but it was lovely and it makes sense if you stop and think ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Acceptance

    So this was a somewhat spur of the moment piece. I'm too tired to think of a more fitting title, or for that matter, to think at all so if ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Phantasm

    So here it is rewritten and hopefully improved upon: Behind a lace of moonlit silence, between wakeful eyes and hidden dreams. You come to me on lulling waves, of tantalizing ...

    May 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sincerely, Brain

    This is so cute! I love the idea of the brain communicating with the heart in the form of a letter, very creative. I also really liked how the first ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A reason, A season

    Good job on your first poem! It has a great flow and imagery. I like that you used poppies instead of something more cliche. This is a somewhat old/used subject ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Tempting Fate

    Short. Simple. Bloody. Absolutely brilliant!!! I really loved this it's one of the best things I've read since joining. Keep up the good work :)

    May 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Promise of Verdant

    Thank you everyone for your lovely comments and advice. I'll try to keep everything you've pointed out in mind in future writings :)

    May 1, 2011


A good artist should be isolated. If he isn't isolated, something is wrong.
— Orson Welles