User avatar

ChildofEden

  • Art & Photography Re: Save Your Wishes

    Hola! Baha. Love the squirrel. That just made my day. The sunrise is also very pretty. Yay for you. I'm not too crazy about the band pictures just cuz blurry ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: What an insomniac does after 3...

    Heya, Hi, and Hello! Baha, I second the love for the title. Insomnia leads to interesting things. As far as random, "for the heck of it" pictures go, these are ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Rain Covered Flower

    Hullo! I would love this picture so much more if it were a tad more focused. The whole "rain on flower" thing, though overdone, is very pretty. However, you have ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Chives or whatever you may call him

    2 things to nitpick. 1. Make it a little smaller. 2. Make it a little less blurry. Other than that, I like it. & I agree. He's actually kinda cute. ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Rider

    Hiya! Honestly, I have very little to critique for this photo. It looks very well done, and the colors are actually very nice. My only nitpick is proportion in a ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Italy

    Woooow....really big flower. I won't say much because it's already been said, but yes. Resize the picture a lil cuz it took me about half a minute to realize what ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: It was a clear, sunny day in my neighborhood...

    Hola! Well, right down to it... 1st pic: Very pretty, I like how the shade of blue in the sky darkens as it goes up. Very fluid. I think I'd ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Mercedes CLS

    Well hello and good marrow to you! *cracks knuckles* Hokay, where to begin... 1. Cars need all 4 tires to move and LOOK correct. As has been stated, Draw your ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Winter

    Hola, and a welcome to you! First of all, thank you for shooting my most favorite type of picture in the world: Winter scenes! Second of all, thank you for ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: New Years Pictures

    Hiya! 1st picture: I really didn't care for it much. The angle was cool, but given that there's so MUCH shadow in the picture, it looks more sloppy and careless ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Eiffel Tower Redone

    Is that better, kids?

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Happily Ever After

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Eiffel Tower Redone

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunset

    I agree with a lot of what has been said here! The pictures are very beautiful, but it kind of takes away from them when they're blurry & huge. & ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Veronica "Ronnie" Tyson Character for a medieval-ish story I'm working on. 17 year old girl, Tomboy & unaware that she's pretty. Hates the restrictions on women in her time, and ...

    Jul 11, 2008


Poetry is my cheap means of transportation. By the end of the poem the reader should be in a different place from where he started. I would like him to be slightly disoriented at the end, like I drove him outside of town at night and dropped him off in a cornfield.
— Billy Collins