User avatar

ChildofEden

  • Other Poetry Re: Don't

    I like the idea, because it's the much loved cliche of every girl who's ever had her heart broken. However, when I read this, the first thought was "word spew" ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dawning

    Very picturesque, I like it! The rhythm took a little working out in my head, but I love the way you worded it all! Great job!

    May 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Who You Are

    Reality today is never quite just as it seems; Naught is left but masquerades and piles of broken dreams. Faced with world’s conformity, it’s often “do or die”. Men have ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Why Now?

    WHY NOW? Today I said goodbye to someone close to me My eyes were filled with tears, clouded so I couldn't see I stood beside the graveside; her mama cried ...

    May 5, 2008


Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna lay down and become a tomato for a while.
— RokitaVivi