User avatar

ChildofEden

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hell Remains

    Wow, words cannot express how much I loved this! You took an idea that's a given but that most people won't really talk about, and you completely brought it out! ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Because I'm Gangsta!

    I have to admit that the first thought that came to mind when I saw the title was "You have GOT to be kidding me." I was expecting something really ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Alone

    Yay, my turn! Well, first of all, I'm all for romance. Love it. Second of all, this was all just a tad too confusing because it took most of the ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: lies

    The idea was good, but maybe add a little more to it? It was a little hard to follow with all the line changes and everything, but overall, I look ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Desert Rose

    Well, anything I have to say has pretty much been said! Although, you might want to explain why you call her that. It's just kind of random. This just kind ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: When Last I Saw the Fisher

    Wow, so I really do like this one! It was one of those "Grah! Tell me more!" moments. I like the air of both mythology and reality all intertwined. The ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Ghost

    Before you read, I'd like to give a note that this was written a few years ago, and is a tad cliche. If you've got any advice on how to ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Standing Still

    Mind if I take a crack at it? Thank you! I really think this could have been a spectacular piece if it didn't sound like you didn't mean for it ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Race

    I liked it in the sense that it made me think back to the butterfly and roller coaster feelings of Jr. High. To quote Demeter, "It made me smile." However, ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: That Night

    Well, the good news is, I really liked some of these phrases. You really had something going. The bad new is, it was really hard to read with all the ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Purple

    Considering Purple is my favorite color, I had to take a look at this. I agree with others here: a lot of this just seems like ongoing angst. Not that ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Snow

    I really love how you put some of these words together! I can't say I understand the hidden meaning, but it was fun to read. Anything I found has already ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The long road home

    Mind if I take a crack at it? I liked a lot of the phrases, but quite honestly, I got bored very quickly. Maybe less pondering? It sounds like all ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Name: Callie Dunn Apperance: 5'5", green/gold eyes, shoulder length dark brown hair, average body type *not skinny, not fat*, pale complection Occupation: Magazine Photographer Age: 26 Loves: old phot

    May 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Memories Before

    I really do like the contrasting images, but I have to agree about the emotion part. I just really couldn't FEEL this one. All in all, great job! ~ Eden

    May 12, 2008


Remember the rain that made your corn grow.
— Haitian Proverb