-
Re: Voldemort Get's Tortured
D'awwww! Kitties! Take that, Voldy! So the first thing I noticed was the gigantic white space that took over everything but the little picture. That made me frown. Then I ...
Jul 10, 2008 -
Re: White Tree
Howdy! Bah, I hate it when people say all the stuff I want to say. Takes all the fun out of it. Anyhow, yes, as has been said, nixing the ...
Jul 10, 2008 -
Re: Something Random
Bwaha, how I do love animals! These kind of remind me of my random shots of my dog, Jake, and my cat, well....I guess she goes by a lot of ...
Jul 6, 2008 -
Re: Fun in the Sun
Baha these make me smile. I love how you've managed to completely capture that one millisecond and freeze it on a picture. Personally, I have horrible luck with this kind ...
Jul 5, 2008 -
Re: Compilations of a Teenage Girl.
Oh wow these are big. Like really, wow! I love the natural feel to these. Really, it makes me smile! It has the whole "Remember when" feel to it! Gosh ...
Jul 5, 2008 -
Re: Snowy Trees
Oooo, but I do love winter shots! Thank you for making my day! I really wish you could just move those back branches a bit so you could see the ...
Jul 5, 2008 -
Re: Evelyn
Wow, so I was going to go into a lot of things, but angelfire beat me to it. However, I do have a little bit to say. You seem like ...
Jul 5, 2008 -
Re: Winter-forest
As a big fan of winter shots, I was really wanting this to wow me. Like a "there's my new desktop picture" wow. But alas, my current picture will have ...
Jul 5, 2008 -
Re: Coyote (Is that how it's spelled?)
You know what this reminds me of? Those little doodles that your young sibling or cousin does that you smile and say "awwwww how cute" because they're just so darn ...
Jul 5, 2008 -
Re: Come What May
Oooooooh, I like this. Have you really written this? Wow, this makes my inner Potter fan go "yay!" I really like the guy on the right, bytheby. You should do ...
Jul 5, 2008 -
Re: History Lesson
Gah, nothing makes me feel more fangirl-ish than good black and white photography! & these are really cool! I like how these all look like you captured a bit of ...
Jul 5, 2008 -
Re: Cara
Wow, I really like this! I love drawing, but somehow I can't seem to get clothes to look that good! Kudos for you! The only thing I would really suggst ...
Jul 4, 2008 -
Re: My Shoes
I liked it in the sense that it's something a little different. The rhyming was a tad off to me, and like the others have said, it almost doesn't sound ...
May 15, 2008 -
Re: Lover's Knot
Hola! Mind if I take a whack at it? I was halfway between liking it and not because it's a pretty used idea. Ms. Bondage up there already hit the ...
May 15, 2008 -
Re: Wake
Wake me up I must be dreaming It's not real this can't be happening You're not here! What are you doing? This can't be reality Wake me up. Sun's on ...
May 14, 2008
