User avatar

ChildofEden

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Eyes of Mystery

    I had a thought running through my head after watching a LOTR movie, and it stuck. I wondered what would run through a woman's head as she watched her lover, ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Eiffel Tower Redone

    Is that better, kids?

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: My Ghost

    Someone once suggested putting this into song format, so here goes! ~ Eden ---------------------------------------------------------- (Verse 1) Once so young and starry-eyed, you made me trip; took me

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Masquerade

    Thank you to you all, your critiques are much appreciated! ~ Eden

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Incorrect Asylum

    Hola! I decided to fulfill Leja's wish and be another person to comment on this piece! I too found this poem to be just a tad too confusing. I can ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Where Are You?

    Hola! & a late welcome to YSW to you! Mind if I give this a go? Speaking as a person who almost ALWAYS writes in rhyme, I'm proud of you ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Happily Ever After

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Eiffel Tower Redone

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunset

    I agree with a lot of what has been said here! The pictures are very beautiful, but it kind of takes away from them when they're blurry & huge. & ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Needs a title

    Hiya! The title in itself caught my eye, & I thought I'd lend a hand....or keyboard as the case may be. Ok? Ok. After reading the poem, there's a few ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Masquerade

    Not completely done with this piece, but wanted some feedback to see if I'm on the right track. ~ Eden ----------------------------------------- O masked face of mystery; fire and ice inside. ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Veronica "Ronnie" Tyson Character for a medieval-ish story I'm working on. 17 year old girl, Tomboy & unaware that she's pretty. Hates the restrictions on women in her time, and ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Adventures of Little Hippo

    Baha Sorry, Butterfly, but Little Hippo is purple, just like my muse.

    Jul 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Adventures of Little Hippo

    This story is the brainchild of a life long love. I'm an avid collector of hippos, so I suppose it would make sense that I would write a story about ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Adventures of Little Hippo

    This story is the brainchild of a life long love. I'm an avid collector of hippos, so I suppose it would make sense that I would write a story about ...

    Jul 10, 2008


Irresponsibly-conceived assignments don't deserve responsibly-executed complies.
— Persistence