User avatar

Chibi

  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Grassy Hill

    Hmm...yeah. Alright, a bi of clarification here....since I honestly don't know how to do it in the poem. -_- You managed to find all the parts that I didn't know ...

    Dec 5, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Touched - Chapter One

    I like it. Honestly! It's realistic and hits really close to home, this is the sort of thing that actually goes on in our society and the appalling fact is, ...

    Nov 21, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Balloons in Winter C8 /P

    I rather liked it. Well written and great detail without going overboard (I consider Lord of the Rings as an overboard of detail) But has been said before, a sort ...

    Nov 21, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Grassy Hill

    I noticed. I just didn't know where to put it is all.Thanks anyways. :?

    Nov 21, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Grassy Hill

    ‘See that hill, the one hidden away, out of sight? If you sit and wait, quiet-like, watching till night, You might see something few have seen before, A rare vision ...

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To a dear friend

    It's rather sad aye...but that's understandable. And I am of the opinion that railing against the unchangable is just silly. No offence to those that are devout believers but...personally, I ...

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Mock You!

    A very negative poem...I'm not sure if I like it. I do agree with...write me? (sorry, I'm new, I don't know all of your names yet) it's not funny, it's ...

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey Ani...thanks for the welcome :)

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey all. I'm Chibi...or Ange. (three tries before I got a capital, *sigh*) I'm hmm....16, I think. I hope, elsewise I'm in serious trouble. And yes, I'm random. I talk ...

    Nov 13, 2006


I do all of the training for Walgreen’s cashiers.
— The Devil