User avatar

Chibi

  • Lyric Poetry Re: This is about insanity

    It was...intruiging. I rather liked some parts...like this one Am I the only crazy one, live in a world of pain? Or am the one who's right, and everyone else ...

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 ....because is peeeeeeeerdy.

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    10/10!!! I love it heheheeee. It's one of those soothing mantra thingies, like, where you're the lake and all that...rofl, I love it!

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Alone

    Grar! Wonderful tale by the way but argh! The typos, the continual dimness, the constant tension! Grrr. Alright, going from the top shall we? This will take a while I ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: When the Clock Struck...

    When the Clock Struck. When the clock struck half-past midnight, The faintest glow of blood-red grew Out from under the street light. It throbbed and pulsed with a sinister life ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Daemon's Bride

    Very nice! It's almost exactly what I consider Frankensteins creation to be thinking, when he was building the lady. ...except for the creepyness I think. I mean, from what I ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Moon

    I’ve never felt as warm As I do now Cliche yes, but add -- onto the end of it. so it would read I've never felt as warm -- As ...

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Thursdays

    Yeeeeeeaaaah....the format. I was like, read read zip ping new line. Read read zip ping new line. read read zip ping new line.....you get the idea. All the line breaks ...

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Oh sweet sir

    Hmm...Godame it Bubbles! you stole all the points! *sulks* But aye, punctuation, spelling and popping one half into a new verse would make it a bit easier to read, I ...

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Blue

    I spent about five minutes trying to figure out what the blazes your avatar was doing...and then I was looking around the page, wondering if I -was- in the poetry ...

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: When Your Mind Was Empty

    Well...I'll welcome you too, since everyone else is XD and I liked your poem. I don't usually like free verse, they tend to lose sence about halfway through and degenerate ...

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    ^ 7/10 I like the english part...what language is the other bit please?

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A Word Too Far

    Hmm....Nice. My first fanfic reading and well...I'm a little lost as to whats actually happening. *checks back* yay, I'm a private XD ...somewhere. Keep it up, and post! I want ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Black Bandit ~ By Anna Nolte ~ Part 1

    Grar! You stopped! Right in an important part too! Grr! Evidently, I'm hooked. It's good, for the bare bones of a story. You've written the basic plot up to a ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Eat Your Vegetables

    The artist scuplts her a set of cherub lips, two handfuls of breasts and twists her locks with gritted stone. He sets her in a garden; a fountain splashing ghosts ...

    Dec 14, 2006


Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal.
— William S. Burroughs