User avatar

Chibi

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: First attempt at a vampire story

    oooooh....I likes it. I likes it alot! ...but then, I'm a bit biased, I love vampy stories. More! ...oh, and I'm too tired for a proper crit so I'll just ...

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Silent and Deadly

    I actually thought the spider was eaten by a bird...and then I started wondering where the blazes the bird came from. Verses structure could use a bit of work, three ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: How I feel.

    Honey, try reading some actual poetry before you post something. It's not even free verse...you just kept on writing something for as long as you wanted to, without any thought ...

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Christmas Eve, Waiting

    Okay...Now I feel a little bit dense. Either that or I'm more tired than I think I am. Because I honestly cannot get into that poem. I'm like, reading it ...

    Dec 26, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Holding on to you

    Not bad, albeit I see three verses in that. Just three different sections of your poem that's all. Never say goodbye to me, I promise to see you soon, Why ...

    Dec 26, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: 'Merry Christmas'

    Those two words have forever altered their meaning for me. Christmas is a time for family, peace, hope, love; Isn't it? A time of joy and a time of merry ...

    Dec 26, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Pictures Tell My Story

    A rather...depressive poem I think. Seriously, try to work on your self-image, I'm sure it's not -that- bad sheesh! Now, one line just...juttered out of place in the middle of ...

    Dec 26, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Death of an Angel

    Grar! *sulk* I want to read that poem now. I read the critiques and it were sounds intruiging. But it's not there! *sulks more, poutingly* No fair! ~Chibi

    Dec 26, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A joyous poem to brighten your holiday season... (NOT)

    Interesting poem...I feel it is more suited to Hallowe'en than Christmas XD But you get that. Bubbles suggested punctuation yes? Well...I agree with her, to a certain extent. Some places ...

    Dec 26, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: It wasn't her fault...

    Very nice, it's got a tone of...well, disbelief, despair and oh what's the word I'm looking for? Self-pity, that's it. You may ask where I got these ...emotions from? Well ...

    Dec 26, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Fissures of the Earth.

    Ah thanks...hehe, but I don't actually -use- all of the orders, nor describe them in that much detail in the rest of my tale...I suppose I could cut it out...but ...

    Dec 23, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Fissures of the Earth.

    Prologue On opening this book you will most probably be wondering ‘what’s this doing in my bag?’. In truth, you will have rented it or bought it, it doesn’t matter ...

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How to Write Poetry

    kekekeke....I

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Butterflies

    I like do alot of others. I can even hear the tune your lyrics are for. It's sweet. Well done. ~Chibi

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: New guy searching for personal enrichment

    Well....I'm odd. I only like music to listen to, I don't play anything but I want to play the harp and/or flute. Preferably the harp.....but yah. I also like to ...

    Dec 21, 2006


Besides, if you want perfection, write a haiku. Anything longer is bound to have some passages that don't work as well as they might.
— Philip Pullman