User avatar

Chibi

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Gone...

    The cold kiss of a blade, The sharpened edge descending His life, my love, is ending It’s too late for love my dear. Sorrows stream down my face, Endlessly descending, ...

    Feb 3, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Closing the door

    I liked the first stanza...and the second....but after that you sort of lost the point. Well, you more lost the poetry and threw in a rhyme just for the hell ...

    Feb 3, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Swan Princess

    I liked it, hehe, it reminds me of a childrens movie...but I'm not too sure if that's where you go the inspiration from so.... Yeah....punctuation would help a fair bit. ...

    Feb 3, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Lonely Bride

    I like it, it's very....relevant for me. Well done, it touched me, like few poems have, and I adore poetry :) My compliments to you. ~Chibi

    Feb 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Untitled--Fool's Duel

    Awwww.....*wipes away a tear* That's so sweet...and sad... *sniffles* I can't crit it, my eyes are all blurry. :cry:

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Chronicles of the Heart

    I agree with Darg, you've given us basically the start, middle and plot of the tale...we know what's happened, what's happening and what's going to happen. Yawn. Describe the dragon ...

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Body and Soul

    Um....wow. What else can I say considering that I have no idea what you or anyone else means by the repeated mentions of a Duel...don't mind me. I like it! ...

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lycanthropy, Part Two.

    8.27pm, 19th of May Father, mother and Harold are out hunting the local wildlife; I hope that they do not mistake a human for a deer… The first day of ...

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Vvanderfall Chronicles

    wasn't that riveting, to say the least. Mind you, trying to keep a friend from suiciding doesn't help in giving ones full attention to the story at hand... But, it ...

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Lycanthropy

    oooh, I feel loved! ^_^ I so rarely get replies...maybe because I don't post much...>_> First off, my apologies, I start all of my tales with info dumpage, giving the ...

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angelsea I: The Last Sentinel (posted a bit of ch 2)

    Interesting....But check through the paragraphs again hon, you missed a formatting and you've got three words to one line before you start another. Otherwise, intruiging, albeit it took a little ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: the black parade

    What she said. I read about...a quarter of it and my eyes were going fuzzy and my brain was saying NO WAY. Space it, give us clean paragraphs to read ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Lycanthropy

    3.21pm, 18th of May Hi, my name is…well, you can call me Miranda and I am, as the French would say ‘le loup garou’. Meaning, I’m a werewolf. Now, now, ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Nightfall (Starfall)

    but I am still playing around with the idea of what other clues I should insert to give the reader more of a feeling that she is infact a woman. ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: On Wings of Angels

    Not bad, I like it. You posted the first chapter a while ago aye? I remember it from somewhere so I just skimmed it and read the second one. I ...

    Feb 1, 2007


Percy fell face-first into his pizza.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena