User avatar

Chibi

  • Other Poetry Re: I'm my own Granpa

    I am my own Granpa Many, many years ago When I was twenty-three I got married to a widow Pretty as could be. This widow had a grow-up daughter With ...

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: This is

    I like it...I think. I'm not exactly sure, but I don't -dis- like it exactly... Punctuation, one teeny tiny little thing that -really- annoys me is when people can't tell ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Plucked form the evening breeze

    Interesting... First off, punctuation. Comma's are all well and good, but do remember the wonder's of a full stop! Alternate if there is a pause at the end of each ...

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1: The News

    The others have said pretty much all that needs to be said, but htere's one teeny tiny little spelling mistake.... It's eaves dropping, not ease. Ease means to relax. Otherwise, ...

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lycanthropy, Part Three and Four

    10.27pm or so…after these events at least. A couple hours later there was a knock on the door, they hadn’t returned from their hunt as yet so I was all ...

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Students

    I like it! I like it alot considering that I -loathe- ignorance. And, sadly enough, it's true in today's society. We're forced to go to school, to learn and the ...

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Babel

    I really, really -really- like this part Or maybe yes, but they know naught As now the tower starts to rot. It’s too late now, for though they heard Man ...

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Garter Snake

    Not too bad hehe, I'm not entirely sure -what- a garter snake -is- so...Yeah. I'm aussie, we have the venomous kinds :P Buuuut, good imagery. Yeah, there's not much I ...

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: eulogies

    I like it...it's taken me three sittings to read it, curse the bell! But I like it, it's...unusual to say the least. Oh, punctuate please? There are some random places ...

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Crimson Tears

    Interesting... Well I suppose that's one way to look at repeated suicide attempts. Punctuation would help a touch with this poem by the way, the way you've written it makes ...

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: It's red, it's blue

    To break the phase of adoration, I have to admit that I didn't like it, actually. No offence to you of course, it's just...well, a bit pointless seeming to me ...

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lycanthropy, Part Two.

    Edited. And as I said dear, it was originally one part, this and the second part, but after posting I thought that it was a touch long, and chopped it ...

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Happy Anniversary

    Nice. An interesting take on Little Red Riding Hood to say the least. I like it, it's dark and all that.... And you're never told who the axeman was. I ...

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Gone...

    I know it doesn't have much punctuation....for one I was crying as I wrote it. No, his life isn't ending -because- of the blade, but -by- the blade. He actually ...

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: er...ummm...howdy?

    Welcome to the world of Young Writers, although some of us are not so young, and others are children. Near and far, you'll find the best work around...once we've all ...

    Feb 3, 2007


There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.
— J.K. Rowling