User avatar

ChesTacos

ChesTacos

  • Archive Re: Across The Ocean

    The year is 1496. Ships are going across the seas to discover new lands and trade routes. In England a very experienced captain, gets a small crew of sailors. He ...

    Mar 20, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Undead Infection

    "Ohhhhhh I've been wanting to this for a long time" he reached for his spear.

    Mar 20, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Undead Infection

    "Uh...good question" Ricky said "looks like a...messed up Earth. last I remember I was in Afghanistan with my squad."

    Mar 20, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Undead Infection

    "That was a joke" Ricky grinned putting the hatchet away "y'all have no sense of humor. I don't blame you...we were all mysteriously transported to an abandoned town with a ...

    Mar 19, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Undead Infection

    Ricky pulled out one of his hatchets "wanna find out" he asked, grinning.

    Mar 19, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Undead Infection

    Ricky nodded "wow, two zombie apocalypses in one day, that has got to be a record" he joked.

    Mar 19, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Undead Infection

    Ricky offered a smile "alright if you mean no harm, tell me who are you?" He placed his spear back in it's sheath, but still kept a good distance away, ...

    Mar 19, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Undead Infection

    Ricky nodded "yup, we're in Af...." than he scanned his surroundings. Something wasn't right. He noticed the American flag, burned and on the side of a building. And where was ...

    Mar 19, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Undead Infection

    Ricky woke up, he was sleeping in the burned out shell of a car. Strapped to his waist were the two hatchets he kept with him, good. His knife lay ...

    Mar 19, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    James chuckled "I guess it is quite the story" he said. "So Cerulian was it? Where are you from?"

    Mar 17, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    James nodded "no biggie, just use it properly please, I don't want to explain to HR why somebody was blown up again."

    Mar 17, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    James rummaged around in his suitcase before pulling out a handgun. "It's a grenade launcher" he said.

    Mar 17, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    "Want a grenade" Jame asked.

    Mar 17, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    James nodded "blowing things up is fine" he remarked.

    Mar 17, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    "Did someone say explode" James asked looking up.

    Mar 17, 2021


As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.
— Andrew Carnegie