User avatar

ChesTacos

ChesTacos

  • Information Desk Re: Report a Site Bug

    I would like to add to @MomoMajwsty by saying if you have more than one YWS tab open you don't get any notifs. (I know this isn't as detailed, I'm ...

    Mar 26, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Undead Infection

    Ricky charged for the zombies, his spear swinging, aiming for their heads. In his mind he drew a graph on each of their faces, finding the weak points. WHAM! One ...

    Mar 23, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Final Ride {OOC}

    OK done!

    Mar 22, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Final Ride {OOC}

    Oh whoops lol

    Mar 22, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Undead Infection [OOC]

    Oof sorry didnt see ur post @Magebird

    Mar 22, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Undead Infection

    Ricky grinned "what too chicken? Here use this" he offered Alex a hatchet.

    Mar 22, 2021
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: 2021 NaPo Buddies

    As a representative of the Ches Tacos Account Monitoring team, we would like to also have a buddy for Ches Tacos

    Mar 21, 2021
  • Lounge, The Re: Nate is stepping down (April Fools)

    *not me getting rickrolled like 6 years after this was posted*

    Mar 21, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Across The Ocean OOC

    Oh yes and character sheet format: Name: Gender: Role (on the ship, so like job): Class: Personality (optional, leave blank if undecided): Looks:

    Mar 20, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Undead Infection

    Ricky shrugged "your loss, I'm still gonna kill these things, I didn't spend months training to let this opportunity down."

    Mar 20, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Undead Infection

    Ricky shook his head "nah, I've been waiting for some combat, I want to kill these things" he said.

    Mar 20, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Across The Ocean OOC

    The RP: The WFP:

    Mar 20, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Across The Ocean OOC

    The OOC for Across the Ocean

    Mar 20, 2021
  • Archive Re: Across The Ocean

    The year is 1496. Ships are going across the seas to discover new lands and trade routes. In England a very experienced captain, gets a small crew of sailors. He ...

    Mar 20, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Undead Infection

    "Ohhhhhh I've been wanting to this for a long time" he reached for his spear.

    Mar 20, 2021


You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)