User avatar

ChernobyllyInclined

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Ragdoll (4)

    Really quite excellent. Honestly, I think you've kept a much superior consistency and pace in this story than any other. The characters are engaging, Lavender is only frustrating to sex/romance ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Ragdoll (1)

    In three more seconds you'll be a better writer than I. As usual, all technical aspects are in working order. Well oiled. Ignition lights are on. Stop hitting people with ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Jack-in-the-book (2)

    'Can't believe it took me a cough and a half to review this. Ah, that guy is one funny little bugger. I definitely liked his description, and his dialogue was ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Jack-in-the-book (1)

    Well, well, well, it's the -- darnit, Robin Hood isn't in my head the way it used to be. James. Come back to me. Anyway, BABE, this was great. You ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (13)

    Perhaps more odd than I had at first imagined that mine will be the only review for this gripping chapter. Perhaps it is my mood, but probably not. Anyhow, I ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (12)

    Well, well, Bonzai, now what do we have here? I don't know, Shenzi. Ed? *insane laughing* Just what I was thinking. A trio of trespassers! ___ I don't think that's ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Rush Hour

    This was good. I liked the simplicity of the writing; it got the point across well. As far as characters go, I believe it was necessary to at least hint ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (10)

    Okay, first of all, I can't help loving the way words make friends, and go on beach trips, and take tap dancing lessons in your stories. I'm used to it, ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (9)

    Well, my last review was sort of an encompassment. But I promised another, so don't expect anymore Three Stooges quotes. I liked how you developed Triedtha more. It was good. ...

    May 28, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (8)

    Well, as far as compliments go, I shall vow to give realtruegoodtruereal ones. For instance, I must say you have much improved on pace. I was just remembering how absolutely ...

    May 28, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Thy Will Be Done

    Odd that your last piece of writing found itself brutalized; this was actually very well done. Either you really, really, really improved, or your last reviewers were just insecure little ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The End

    Hahahahaha. Honestly. This was just choc-full of silliness, and I salute you for it. And, by the way, you need to write some more weird stuff about sprites and such. ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: *marked for deletion*

    So I read a book called “Elementary Coral”; and it’s about a boy who steals the fortune of a rich, snobby, irritating brat of a private school… girl. He kills ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: A Man In Silk Pajamas (2)

    Egad! what is mesa saying? That just came to me. Sorry. Please accept my most sincere apologies. I beg you. FUNNY AS A FOX. This really did capture a few ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Cabinet

    This surprised me. It was actually different from the others. Congratulations. “Thank you.” I told him in awe of being so close to him. He was so quite it felt ...

    May 27, 2009


You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.
— Stephen King