User avatar

ChernobyllyInclined

  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo '08 about?

    Times done Nano: 3456 Nano name: Derivatives (like underwater kinds) Genre: Yes Plot: A boy likes to paint houses blue when their people aren't around. Get's arrested. Get's rescued by ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    Wow. I've only got a solid 8,198 words. But I only started three days ago. Normally, I can write a thousand words in under fifty minutes so hopefully I'll catch ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I am officially affronted. There should not be someone who considers himself/herself a writer who does not at least understand Dickens. Great Expectations was slower than some of his other ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    Ah, the good old days. I started writing before I could read. I loved the way letters looked strung together so I would write nonsense but put the letters together ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Someone reads Card! Yippee! Just finished Manalive by Chesterton. Haven't read much modern stuff in a while. Don't miss it at all. Actually, it should all die. 'Cept Card of ...

    May 8, 2008


Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna lay down and become a tomato for a while.
— RokitaVivi