User avatar

ChernobyllyInclined

  • Romantic Novels Re: The Truth about Lies (working title)

    Unfortunately, I don't have time for a long review. But I don't often find stories on here with some of the oddities that this one expressed. The girl was interesting ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    Wow. I've only got a solid 8,198 words. But I only started three days ago. Normally, I can write a thousand words in under fifty minutes so hopefully I'll catch ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Iridescent Anarchy

    Because.

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Yes, What a Delightful Boy (1)

    I've decided I don't like using the same thread for more chapters. So if this gets another chapter, it will be in it's own little thread. Don't you worry.

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Vampires Kiss

    Personally, I am not partial to vampire stories. But I will be fair and give you my best review. CHARACTERS: The characters really have almost nothing that sets them apart ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Yes, What a Delightful Boy (1)

    Thanks for reviews. Prok, I don't know. I just don't. Sela, yeah. Yeah, okay.

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Yes, What a Delightful Boy (1)

    So, I hate romance. And I hate it when people end the first chapter with two strangers making out. And not prostitute strangers, presumably. But I wanted to see if ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Oh, that irritable light!

    Thai! I am detrimentally disappointed that this has been on here for over a day and I am the first reviewer. You know how I told you that people only ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forest People Pt. 2

    I agree with Gilmore that this is well-done, in a way. You have a way with language and I think you did quite a nice job in every technical sense. ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Indirect Biology

    Very good, Sela. Mostly because it was posted on Frodo's birthday--good luck and all that. No, not really. Well written, really. Everything fit together nicely and previous reviewer caught the ...

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Riddled Choices

    Indeed, this is probably your best. Like I said, people don't like reviewing stuff they can't easily criticize. I was impressed at how even the pace was and how you ...

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I am officially affronted. There should not be someone who considers himself/herself a writer who does not at least understand Dickens. Great Expectations was slower than some of his other ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Mr. Perfect

    The bad thing about writing a story and telling people that it's about your life is that when they review it and tell you it isn't that good, it might ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Faded Fear

    Sela, Sela, Sela. You need to make this more realistic. In regards to Carly and Aaron: If she really doesn't want to go with him, then she's in a public ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Iridescent Anarchy

    Thanks Sela and LittleB. Chapter four will be up soon...

    Aug 29, 2008


As if you were on fire from within. The moon lives in the lining of your skin.
— Pablo Neruda