User avatar

Chelseam2

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Devil's Pocket Watch (1)

    Nuuuuu! Don't fall asleep! =O I looooove this. Write more! ;D You fit motion into it very nicely. (Like, the car-ride.) And you are very good at human emotions and ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Something

    Hmmmm. I like these. X3

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Pub

    I quietly enter the pub, immediately inhaling smoke. Making an effort not to cough, I mosy on over to a table in the far back corner, and plop down. I ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: Questions Game

    Because the banana's identity was stolen by Spanish ice-cream's pronunciation. ;3 Why the heck do people -hate- Justin Bieber just because he sings like a girl?

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Like a Prince - Chapter 1

    *Prologue* The rustling and bustling of the people in the market-place signified the waking of the day. People trundled along with their wares, keeping a tight grip on the reigns ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Far Away

    Hello, I'm Chelseam2, and I shall be reviewing your story today. “Liam!” I yelp, pushing the bow sideways, making him miss. The girl looks up towards where we are in ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tell Me It's Okay

    I love it. It expresses the intended emotions beautifully, and it feels very genuine. It describes life, and how things work. (In a way. I will explain.) I see this ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Raison de L'insomnie

    I really like it. You've captured the emotion in a very beautiful way. It's got good rhythm to it.

    Apr 29, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Come With Me - A Short Story of Hope

    A gray, shiny car rolled along the empty side-street in the night. It had just begun to drizzle, and through the window, a young, blond-haired woman could hear the pitter-patter, ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Anew

    I really enjoyed it. You represented pain and consequence clearly, but also relief. ;D And, because I am a Grammar-freak (XD): "I quickly stood up embracing this person and I ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Other Re: Heartbeat

    *edit: By the way, people, it's not a poem. =_= Beep. Beep. Beep. Life is a fragile thing. In a moment, it can be cut short, affecting all the other ...

    Apr 27, 2011


Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief