User avatar

Cheetah

Cheetah

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Hello and welcome to YWS! :D

    Feb 27, 2014
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    @Ariaadams, it also happens when I zoom in, but before it wasn't there at all. Luckily it's fixed now. :)

    Feb 22, 2014
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    The black bar on the top of the page with the notifications has mysteriously disappeared. O.O I'm on my iPod and using Safari. EDIT: It's back! :D

    Feb 22, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Arrival of Luka

    You seem awesome! Welcome to YWS and feel free to come talk to me anytime. :)

    Feb 14, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: New memeber here

    Welcome to the site! You'll love it here! :)

    Feb 12, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey all

    Welcome to YWS! It's great to have you here! :)

    Feb 7, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: New girl here!

    Welcome to YWS! It's great to have you here. If you ever want to talk to someone, you're welcome to come to me. I love to talk! :D

    Feb 1, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: *Wonders why there isn't just one big welcome topic*

    Hello! Welcome to YWS! :D

    Jan 30, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. Hola. Bonjeur. Koni-chiwa. You get the gist.

    Owls, writing, Nutella, poetry, short stories... You and I will get along just fine. ;) Welcome to YWS! It's great to have you here. And if you ever need any ...

    Jan 24, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Welcome to YWS! I read a short story you wrote and it was very good. :D Hope to see you around!

    Jan 21, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Please be my friend.

    Ravenclaw, you say? I think you and I will get along just fine! :D Welcome to YWS and feel free to check out this Harry Potter Club that I just ...

    Jan 18, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ahoy there

    Hello, Set! Welcome to YWS! :D

    Jan 18, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: arrival

    Welcome to YWS! :D

    Jan 16, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everybody

    Welcome to YWS! :)

    Jan 15, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello There!

    Hello UsertheThird, welcome to YWS! If you ever need help or have questions, feel free to ask me or post them here . Looking forward to seeing you around the ...

    Jan 11, 2014


'Tis the season to shovel enormous amounts of watermelon into your mouth while hunched over the cutting board like a dehydrated vampire that hasn't fed on blood in four hundred years and the only viable substitute is this questionable Christmas-colored fruit.
— Ari11