User avatar

Cheetah

Cheetah

  • Randomosity Re: The Never Ending Sentence

    he happened to have two space suits with...

    Oct 16, 2013
  • Questions and Answers Re: How do I include 'quotes' in my reviews?

    Well, what do you know! It came up with just the title!

    Oct 16, 2013
  • Questions and Answers Re: How do I include 'quotes' in my reviews?

    A good way to find this and lots of other codes is to check out the Big Book of YWS Codes: (still haven't mastered the whole link idea where it ...

    Oct 16, 2013
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood (Accepting)

    Hey there, I'll submit a profile tomorrow but I was wondering do you have to reserve spots? If so I'd like to reserve a spot for daughter of Artemis. Thanks! ...

    Oct 15, 2013
  • Writing Tips Re: I Don't Know Where to Begin...

    Hey Colie! Sometimes it's really hard to start a book, poem, or short story. My #1 tip for this is outlining! Outlining is an amazing thing- it spreads out your ...

    Oct 14, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Online Color Challenge

    It says I got a perfect... I know that's supposed to be good but I feel a little concerned.

    Oct 12, 2013
  • Questions and Answers Re: Links

    Ok, thanks!

    Oct 1, 2013
  • Questions and Answers Re: Links

    Alright! Thank you! :)

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Questions and Answers Re: Links

    Hey guys, so a couple of us were wondering something. Exactly how do you post a link to your story? I've seen people post links with just the name of ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your personality type?

    INFJ :)

    Sep 20, 2013
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing Habits

    I tend to do best with flowy black ink pens and college ruled notebook. I love college ruled paper. :) I also like writing with a lap desk on the ...

    Aug 31, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Welcome to YWS! I joined here a few months ago so I'm not exactly an expert here, but if you have any questions, I'll try to answer them. ;)

    Aug 31, 2013


You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)