User avatar

Charm

Even if I'm slow I will walk with my own feet, because I know this path is mine to take, I will never lose my dream.

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Baiting Mage Into Playing With Us [2]

    11

    May 31, 2022
  • Randomosity Re: A (Sort Of) Poll on Magebird's New Usernames

    MAGECROWMURDER: MAGERAVENOFDARKMAGIC: potatomage: magepotato: birdmage: Magefire: 1 ghostmage: mageghost: mayGhost: magebirb: Wildmage: MamaMage: Magerroni: 1 Imaginebird: StorrowSaemageJaybird: Storr

    Feb 27, 2022
  • Randomosity Re: Magebird's New Username

    Magerroni

    Feb 25, 2022
  • Randomosity Re: What book should I read next?

    @littlelee Yes, I have :)

    Nov 19, 2021
  • Randomosity Re: What book should I read next?

    I just finished the His Dark Materials trilogy by Phillip Pullman and I want a good book to read next (since I found that trilogy to be pretty mediocre in ...

    Nov 18, 2021
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: a journal of deep breaths

    Thank you so much @Euphoria8 for your review. I'm so glad you enjoyed my NaPo this year

    Apr 25, 2021
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: April Madness 2021

    Sorry I'm late Spread Thin tell my why my brain feels like an empty jam jar that I keep having to scrap the edges of, glass screeching against the knife. ...

    Apr 24, 2021
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: a journal of deep breaths

    20. Burnt Out a full glass waiting for a single sip, a tired muscle begging for rest, I push on despite it, then slump down, crumble like a cake, too ...

    Apr 22, 2021
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: a journal of deep breaths

    19. Rejection a short email was sent, shaking hands clicked it open and a wavering voice read it aloud, though it still didn’t feel real, years of working to get ...

    Apr 20, 2021
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: these scattered lines might make a map

    @whatchamacallit omg hahah that's so funny!

    Apr 19, 2021
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: a journal of deep breaths

    18. Showers in the warm steam, I can finally let go, feel the heat loosen my sore muscles, feel the grime of the day slip away, disappear down the drain. ...

    Apr 19, 2021
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: these scattered lines might make a map

    Hi whatchamacallit, OH MY GOD I love "18. losing Polly Pockets and all the remaining bits of comfort" so much (sorry for yelling lol). The descriptions and voice is soooo ...

    Apr 19, 2021
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: a few nice words

    Hey looseleaf, I like your poems. Especially "babysitting". It has a really good rhythm and descriptions. You're very good at rhyming too. Your rhymes don't feel obvious if you know ...

    Apr 19, 2021
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: fine wine in the summertime

    Hey veeren! I really enjoyed reading through your thread. I really like the poem "Fire". I think my favorite line from that one was "the only path i have is ...

    Apr 19, 2021
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: stuck behind the scenes, between the notes.

    Hi EditorAndPerks, I love "xi. inner child" so much. I love that song so much and your poem is so good too. I really like the line "and if you're ...

    Apr 19, 2021


We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
— T.S. Eliot