User avatar

CharlotteGrace

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: YA romance

    I like the whole forbidden love thing. So naturally I liked it.

    Mar 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Thank You, Asthma!

    I woke up with cold-beaded sweat running down my face. I looked around and tried to find my bearings with two wondering questions in my mind: where am I and ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Feel Better Soon!

    Thanks!

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight

    Yeah same here. My friends and my cousins were talking about "how great the twilight series is and your weird if you've never read it." So I read it and ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I loved you then (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9)

    There wasn't much to it, but it seems that it will get more intresting. In the words of Tim Gunn "Make it work!" :)

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Feel Better Soon!

    Feel Better Soon! I feel your pain, And I know your name. Your voice calls to me, like a bird and a tree. Please feel better soon, like before the ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Okay. THE worst book I have ever read? Well that's easy. The whole twilight series. they make me sick.

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: An Ordeal of the Titanic

    Okay. I am a fan of the Titanic. Don't ask why but I am. So I loved it, but I would have liked more details in it. But otherwise, LOVED ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey ya'll!

    Okay so I am totally new here. Before this I hid and kept all my writin' to myself. Did any else do that or am I the only one??

    Mar 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: How To Make No Sense At All

    Okay, first of all I love how you just exposed the raw truth of the subject. That is what made me so intrested at first. The second thing that popped ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Death

    Death Death comes night and day. Someone dies every day. Death isn't here to play. Death. . . is here to stay.

    Mar 9, 2010


There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
— W. Somerset Maugham