User avatar

CharlotteGrace

  • Romantic Novels Re: Haven Chapter One

    I was a city girl, not a small town person. My mother decided we needed a break from the city after my father was labeled the Serial Lover by the ...

    Sep 11, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Tales of Alexandria Hamilton Chapter Two

    My flashback is soon over, for we arrive at the airport. Dad and Rick unloaded the trunks of their cars. It took over an hour for us to check in ...

    Sep 11, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Tales of Alexandria Hamilton Chapter One

    Please help me decide if this is going anywhere. Tell me if I should write more or not. Thanks!! Vacations are one of the few things in the world I ...

    Sep 11, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Haven (Proluge)

    I need help thinking of a title. Send me a PM with your pick. Thanks! Love is suppose to be the best thing in the world, right? That's what Casey, ...

    Aug 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Psychic Life of Rose Wheeler: Chapter Eight

    "I think we should call him and tell him to meet us somewhere. What do you think?" I said after about an hour of searching for Logan. My feet hurt ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Psychic Life of Rose Wheeler: Chapter Seven

    The silk. The color of the ivory. Hell, even the spots of mud were the same. But it couldn't be her's, could it? She told me she died with William. ...

    May 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Psychic Life of Rose Wheeler: Chapter Six

    The tall shadow was turned, not looking toward us. It was looking out towards the woods. It looked like it was looking for something particular. I don't know what it ...

    May 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Psychic Life of Rose Wheeler: Chapter Five

    I crunched my cereal in silence, just staring at him. "So," I started, "what year are you?" I took another bite. "I'm a sophmore starting tomorrow." He said. he was ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Secrets - Chapter 3

    I liked it but I agree with the others.

    Apr 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Psychic Life of Rose Wheeler: Chapter Four

    I dressed into dry clothes and headed down the stairs. I went exploring for my father and Shane. I popped my head into the most modern looking room: the kitchen. ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Psychic Life of Rose Wheeler: Chapter Three

    We went down the hall. We passed a living room, sitting room, kitchen, and a powder room. At the end of the hall, we came to a grand staircase. They ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Secrets - Chapter 1

    I actually liked it a lot, but there are a few details about what the character is wearing. I think that you should slowly reveal clues about her and not ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Psychic Life of Rose Wheeler: Chapter Two

    The car ride to our new town was horrid. Between my crying and the awkward silence afterward, it was really bad. I did absolutely nothing except pretend to look out ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Do You Remember?

    I loved it!! If I had tearducts I would have balled my eyes out. (Just pulling your leg.(About the tear ducts part not the part that said i loved it ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Psychic Life of Rose Wheeler: Chapter 1

    I was running around my room in a rush, trying to find my IPod touch. It couldn't be that hard to find, I thought, My room is empty. It is ...

    Mar 16, 2010


The only distinction that makes one a hero is constantly fighting back your villain arc.
— RangerofIthilien