User avatar

CharlotteGrace

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Lockets -- Chapter I

    I think that it was okay. It wasn't the best story I've read but it was good nonetheless.

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Prophecy (Chapter one)

    Hey! Charlotte here! I like the feel of the story. but I think it's going too fast. I mean that at the beginning you were talking about her walk to ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Haven Chapter Two

    I sat at the diner with my food. It was the greatest burger I had ever had. Once I had finished my meal, I left the money I owed Rosy, ...

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Psychic Life Of Rose Wheeler Chapter 9

    We had reached the town then, I mean the downtown part. The woods gave way to little shops and pubs. The shops were all centered around a park with a ...

    Sep 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Unforgettable

    I liked it a lot, but I was a little confuzzled. The way you typed it, It confused me. I had a hard time defining the paragraphs. That's really the ...

    Sep 15, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Forgotten (Part 1)

    Hey! Charlotte Grace here! Okay let me start off that I have no idea where the story is going so far. I just thought you sould know that. I'm a ...

    Sep 13, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Into the Depths Chapter 2

    Hello again! So, I am even more confuzzled on this. Maybe it's just me missing something or I don't know but when did Murtagh and Isabelle date or court or ...

    Sep 13, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Into the Depths Chapter 1 [Reworked]

    Hey Eli!! So far I love the story. BUt I'm a little confused about a couple of things. 1. What time is this set in? It makes it really confusing ...

    Sep 13, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: My Robin Hood Chapt. 3

    I like it a lot. I love the tale of Robin hood and how people put their own spins on it, and so far I'm liking your spin on it. ...

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Tales of Alexandria Hamilton Chapter One

    Thanks for ya'll's advice.I'll remember it when I write the next installment. -Charlotte Grace

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Library Love Games (The Novel ch.1)

    Hey ya'll! First of all I like the title. I'll spend hours at my local library writing. I just thought that was cool. Anyway I can totally relate to her ...

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled - part 1

    Hey AddictiontoFiction! Okay I love how it's set back in older times. I love period pieces (I've seen the Titanic over twenty times and cried each time) anyway I like ...

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Willow Creek 1.2

    Hey ya'll! Okay so I absolutly love where the story is headed or at least where I think it's headed. . . Anyway I love that Halley is different from ...

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Prologue and Chapter One, No title

    I agree with the others. It needed some work but over all I liked it a lot.

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Rose in Winter: Sample Chapter

    Hey! I love the story line of it but I'm a little confuzzled about who the main character of this book is and what it's about. I think you should ...

    Sep 12, 2010


sweet mother of asparagus
— GengarIsBestBoy