-
Re: Untitled - part 3
I liked it. A lot. I don't know why you didn't post anything on it yet?
Oct 12, 2010 -
Re: The Tales of Alexandria Hamilton Chapter Three
"'Thanks for seating me next to Alexandria' what the hell was that?" I asked. I had turned my back on Charlie. "You didn't actually have to talk at all." "Hey, ...
Oct 12, 2010 -
Re: Werewolf's Bride
I liked it a lot. IT was very riveting.
Oct 12, 2010 -
Re: Lavender Rose Chapter 4
I liked it like all the others.
Oct 12, 2010 -
Re: Lavender Rose Chapter 3
I like it a lot. You posted it like two years ago but I like it a lot.
Oct 12, 2010 -
Re: Lavende Rose Chapter 2
I loved it! It was good and I liked how you incorporated German into it.
Oct 12, 2010 -
Re: Lavander Rose Chapter 1
I liked it a lot. I hope that there is more.
Oct 11, 2010 -
Re: The Twin Brothers Whom Love Her Chapter 1
I liked it a lot. Ihope that there is more!
Oct 11, 2010 -
Re: Dreaming by Moonlight- Chapter One
Too much detail for me. For me you have to let the new information and detail sink in before you add some new stuff in it.
Oct 11, 2010 -
Re: Kyle & Lila: Chapter 1
Hey I liked it. It's different. Charlotte Grace
Oct 11, 2010 -
Re: .
I liked it a lot. It shows the actual struggles of an american teen mom and the father not wanting a part of it. It brings out who these people ...
Oct 11, 2010 -
Re: The Vampires Story: A New Begining Chp.1
Hey. I loved the story. I just had a little confusion with there being no spaces in between the paragraphs but other than that it was golden. Charlotte
Oct 8, 2010 -
Re: The Seasonal Sisters: Winter
I completely agree with Megsug. The time line is very conflicting. I need it to be clearer than what it is. It just confused me even more.
Sep 29, 2010 -
Re: The Death Kiss Coven
I liked it.
Sep 29, 2010 -
Re: "Unfortunately... I love you" Chapter 1 (Draft #2)
Not too shabby. I wonder how it will turn out? I've only read this one but I will read the rest. *Charlotte Grace
Sep 29, 2010
