User avatar

CharlotteGrace

  • Romantic Novels Re: When you drop your tampon in front of your boss

    I liked it a lot. I thought the title was a little weird which is why I didn't read it sooner. Maybe just changet the title a bit, but that's ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: When you drop your tampon in front of your boss

    I liked it a lot. I thought the title was a little weird which is why I didn't read it sooner. Maybe just changet the title a bit, but that's ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: When you drop your tampon in front of your boss

    I liked it a lot. I thought the title was a little weird which is why I didn't read it sooner. Maybe just changet the title a bit, but that's ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: When you drop your tampon in front of your boss

    I liked it a lot. I thought the title was a little weird which is why I didn't read it sooner. Maybe just changet the title a bit, but that's ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Taboo [3]

    Hey Okay so I'm not going to tell you what needs fixing because that would just be repetative. So I like the story a lot, granted I just started it ...

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Haven Chapter Three

    Hey! Okay so I don't know if this chapter is done yet or not. So comments and reviews are much appraciated! Charlotte Grace It was only minutes until they come. ...

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Taboo [1]

    I liked it a lot. I thought it was cool that you made it about adpotion and the struggles of an adoption child. Its really true.

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Bittersweet Summer (Previously Untitled) [pt.1]

    I really liked it a lot. I just started them today but I will defintely read the rest. -Charlotte Grace

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Thorns & Roses [6]

    I agree with Lava about the story being a little "blah" after the others but still thinking its a great story. -Charlotte Grace

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Thorns & Roses [5]

    Hey! Your chapter was EVERYWHERE in this chapter. It was bouncing off the walls and everything. Not to sound harsh or anything but it wasn't as good as the others. ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Thorns & Roses [4]

    Hey! I was wondering what was up with Kevin and Victoria? Are they going to end up with eachother because if they are you should have seriously added more touchy-feely ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Thorns & Roses [3]

    Hey Pink! Okay I liked this chapter a lot, but it kinda contrdicts the character of Nick in my eyes. In the previous chapters, you had said that he had ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Thorns & Roses [2]

    I liked i. I don't think that you should outline every part of the fight, but just enough to tell what's happenning. I have this pet peeve about capitilization, and ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Thorns & Roses [1]

    Hey Pink! I thought this piece was different from all the others, either by your writing style or the fact that the main character is a fighter. I defintly like ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Ever Changing

    There were some mistakes, as the others have stated, but I didn't like it very much. The description didn't pop out and let me draw a picture about the characters ...

    Oct 12, 2010


The only way of knowing a person is to love them without hope.
— Walter Benjamin