User avatar

CharlotteGrace

  • Romantic Novels Re: Wolf Heart Saga : Hidden - Prologue

    Wolf Heart : Hidden Prologue Shouts and screams echoed throughout the forest, coming from the clearing on it's edge. I was dragged away from the battle, for all I knew, ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Tales of Alexandria Hamilton Chapter Five

    After getting unpacked in my new and wonderful room, I decided I needed to go into town. I needed to get my laptop fixed as soon as possible. I found ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: And the Bride Wore Black

    Hey! Okay first off I want to say that it is a great story. I must agree with JC. Which is a good thing. -Charlotte Grace-

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I guess it was the weeds fault

    Hey and Welcome! I thought that you were brave to put up a journal entry, but you didi nothing to make it an actual story. It was kind of everywhere, ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: The Heir

    Hey! So this is my first time reading a Historical fiction story and I liked it a lot. I've always found the Elizabethean era quite fascinating. Charlotte Grace

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Tales of Alexandria Hamilton Chapter Four

    Okay so this chapter is pretty long. I type it on my microsoft word and copy it here but in the word document I don't really use chapters. So if ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Miami Prep

    Hey! I liked this a lot and I've looked at the novel's page. I have to ask because it confuses me a lot, but is Alantic Prep the same thing ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Romanov Chap 1

    Hey, Addawen! I agree with Tenyo. The S.I.N.G. doesn't work if you are against a wall or in this case a counter. You have to have room to do it ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Warm Break in Martha’s Vineyard -Chapter 1

    Hey! I liked this a lot. I hope there's more!! -Charlotte Grace-

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: In the Pursuit of Happiness

    Hey, Lena! I liked this story but there was a lot of cussing. I understand though so don't change it at all! I liked it a lot. -Charlotte Grace-

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Always and Forever

    Hey. I liked this story a lot. I loved the twist at the end! Keep up with the good work! -Charlotte Grace-

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Many a Night Has Passed

    Hey! I agree with Roadnevertravelled. Did the guy die because the main character is quite grief stricken. I liked it a lot though. -Charlotte Grace

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Caller ID

    Hey! So I loved this but it was more like a excerpt of something rather than a short story. I think that the piece should be longer than that. Truth ...

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: When you drop your tampon in front of your boss

    I liked it a lot. I thought the title was a little weird which is why I didn't read it sooner. Maybe just changet the title a bit, but that's ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: When you drop your tampon in front of your boss

    I liked it a lot. I thought the title was a little weird which is why I didn't read it sooner. Maybe just changet the title a bit, but that's ...

    Oct 14, 2010


If we choose, we can live in a world of comforting illusion.
— Noam Chomsky