User avatar

Charlii101

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: dream to reality (diary)

    really good loving the emotion in the story and how it has a nice flow! i enjoy the funny ending really mad me laugh and this story caught my eye ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Lilly Evans' diary 6

    Dear diary My first potions lesson and it had to be ruined by Potter, why is he making all this effort for me too like him. I walked into potions ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Christmas

    Christmas Is here, All the lights, all the bells. Sales in shops, and toys all around. Gifts under the tree, The angel ontop. Nativity scenes, And the bonbons go pop. ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Other Re: Potty Breaks.

    WOW, just what i was thinking i always wonder that. and i love this short story you have written all the questions where going through her mind where's the bathroom. ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Lilly Evans' diary 5

    Dear diary I have just this moment got up to my dorm room and guess what?! My worst nightmare has just started. Professor McGonagall said she would sort us into ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Rain.

    I'm REALLY excited! It's the first poem that I'm posting here! I have loads. Here it goes... Here the droplets come again, Binging down a glorious rain, Every single one ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Missing Pieces - Chapter 1

    i'm liking this how the story it being threaded to you, i just have one question what's with the girl behind the ounter at Mconnalds, see at first i thought ...

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Continuation of Breaking Dawn (twilight saga)

    Gosh this is long i would shorten it down a bit then post the next bit to it. over all i love the emotions and the diction flowing through this ...

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Lilly Evans' Dairy 4

    Dear Diary I’m on the train in a very cramped compartment at least I’m away from James Potter and his arrogant friends, i was just sitting there and Severus came ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Soul Mate

    i never knew guys would feel liethis thought all the sappy love stuuf was a girl thing lol this really speaks to me and tells me how guys would really ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Girl with Empty Eyes

    the mystery holds me in supense! i like the discrition to the girl with the empty eyes it's really good i like the discription in the poem too and re-cap ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Smiling Mask

    My mask is slipping, The cracks are showing. This screen that I made, Is starting to fall down i like the hidden message behind here i understand what your saying. ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Lilly Evans' diary 3

    Dear diary, I can't stop crying, why did this happen i was so excited about going to Hogwarts and my sister has to ruin it. I mean all i said ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: .

    as the sky unravels its chemise of cirrus, loving these word describing really well you say that a man’s bare torso is flexed on the full moon, his limbs flung ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dective Cringle

    Loving the christmassy effect and the plot behind it all just read through and watch out for a few grammer mistakes. but thats all i really think this is good ...

    Dec 14, 2010


Chickens are honestly little dinosaurs. And they know it.
— ChieRynn