User avatar

Charlii101

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What She Really Is

    i'm loving the context to this poem and how this has feeling flooding through it and how it captures this girl in true light, i really enjoy reading it, it ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Lilly Evans' diary 10

    Dear diary, I will never forgive Severus for what he did, he had no right! I had just finished my bloody OWLS and I was going to sit next to ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Finally

    Those eyes, which were shy. It now tries, to say goodbye..!! i like how the lines flow and it makes it better to read and pulls the reader in! I ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Right Where I Want You

    I like how the story grips you and makes you want to read on it's good, besides there's a few mistakes spellings and grammar if you just read over it ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Lilly Evans' diary 9

    Dear diary, I’m worrying really badly, I know I shouldn't, no actually I should. O.K. my OWLS are coming up and even though I’m home and I should be able ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lie To Me~1

    i really like how the story flows, i love how at the begging it's a quick story of the past a re-counter, it informs the reader what they have missed. ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Look At Me

    Look at me. Look beyond the things that you can see. I may be normal and fine but I ache for more. I’m still inside my shell. I just hate ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Spider Web

    Spider Web. sadness is slowly suffocating me i like the use of device pensively rapping it’s delicate fingers around my neck -intricately, calculatedly…quickly. i understand that this poem has sad

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Lilly Evans; diary 8

    Dear diary Severus is being and acting strange, we ended up having this sort of argument. We were walking down the hall, and Severus was starting about how he thought ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Other Re: XIII. Misfortune

    I'm working on the 100 themes challenge, but I'm doing it for my own fiction piece rather than a fanfiction. The only reason I'm posting this one is because I ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Newborn Feelings (LOVE POEM)

    The moment I laid eyes on you, My heart skipped a beat or two, Emotions showing at early stage For your eyes and smile I adore, I'll trade the moon, ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Lilly Evans' diary 7

    Dear diary It’s been two years since I have joined Hogwarts, sorry for not writting in such a long time I left you at home where my sister could find ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: for ever unknown

    okay what i am getting from this, is anger and sadness i have a feeling that this is ment to touch the readers heart make them feel what the writer ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: deleted

    i enjoyed the lyrics but i wouldn't really class this as a song, i would class this as a poem of some sort if you changed it around this would ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I don't know what else to say

    It seems that sociability just isn’t my forte, Well in that case I don’t know what to say. Socially inept within this community in which I’m expected to be in ...

    Dec 24, 2010


There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.
— Terry Pratchett