User avatar

Charliebo

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Umbrellas and Stars

    Super cool! just the title rocks, and the poem is even more amazing! Top notch. I agree that perhaps changing the word 'imaginery' may improve the poem even further, as ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Three minds, and one story #1

    Thanks! ^^

    May 3, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: In the eye of the beholder

    Can never be described... Only defined. Too often is condemned To live on the surface, And in murky pools In the eyes of the shallow. Wishes, longs, aches, Yearns to ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Ode to Jam

    My god! It's genius! It flowed like a dream and the words were well chosen. I am pleased to say that i have no critisism! ^^

    May 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Lonely Dog

    This had a lot of feeling! Even though I wasn't entirely sure about whether it was the same dog, which i'm not sure whether was a bad thing; it may ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Pessimist/ And other poems.

    As a poem, i think it has potential! It's interesting and the repetitive lines give it personality that other poetry lacks! Cliche is an overused word! This poem could mean ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Three minds, and one story #1

    MAGDALENA I had my own problems. Firstly, my parents are dead. I’m not dead, as you may have guessed. Still, I’m not exactly bereaved, either – my father wasn’t much ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Victoria

    That was lovely - short but sweet. I think you're right to add however many stanza's you want to a poem like that! It's already pretty short and your just ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: It's red, it's blue

    Wow! Super coool! seriously, this is what poetry is about, isn't it? Writing what the hell you want in a lyrical way and just being expressive through rhythm and words! ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Senses.

    sorry if it came off as there for the rhyming, but i specifically wanted to use the word unsmelt - the whole poem is to illustrate the fact that music ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Senses.

    On winds it wafts, like scent unsmelt, Without passing lips, on tongues may melt, Distinct to touch though left unfelt, Kindling every sense. Bright enough to blind the eyes One ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Life's Crying in the Corner

    Actually, i disagree with all of the above. I think that the poem kept to it's rhythm really well - which is, in my mind, an essential aspect of poetry ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Beyond my window

    Beyond my window’s dusty pane, Either side the travellers lane, The meadows fold, Like seas of gold, Wreathed in plants That nature grants To embroider its flaxen gown, Adorned in ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Of Fire

    I thought it was original - the repetitive ideas were few and worked really nicely! Maybe steer clear of breaking up lines in a poem like this, i.e lines like ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: And Ariel smiled at me,

    I thought it was nicely done, although i wasn't sure about tum-tum tree... it just brought jabberwocky to mind!! It was definately it's own poem - the way it reads ...

    Apr 29, 2008


The grand in the hotel rings with broken tunes; the guests frown; the concierge winces. But the blue-hatted boy is happy and braver than they.
— TheMythMaster