User avatar

Charliebo

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Peace and Truth

    Very philisophical, bisquit. It's obviously something that you thought about! My only critique is that maybe you could structure this into a poem. It might be quite interesting as it's ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dust to Dust.

    Oh, and also, it's not heaven or hell - they're just dead. I was really wondering whether perhaps everybody meets once they die... i dunno, it made lots of sense ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dreaming of You...

    sounds good. you would definately have to work hard on it to make it original, because there are a lot of 'finds herself', 'love of her life' books out on ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The White Man's Burden (2008 Version)

    hello. well, i think that you've touched a nerve! But i think it's good of you to post what you believe and challenge things. People need to challenge things or ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Ow.

    hello! I thought there were a few cliches in there that are, quite frankly, dangerous, but overall, this poem seems original. Well done. But definately watch out for the cliches. ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dust to Dust.

    Big thanks to all of those who have commented on this piece - it's amazing when you realise how impartial and constructive views can make such a huge difference to ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled Poem

    hello there! ok... first of all, i think that this isn't a terrible poem. I actually like it! And because of that, i reckon that it's definately worth my time ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Switching Off

    hi! Lol! I get it now! At first i thought that the beeping was the phone... i understand now. Well, i thought that was really good. Well written. You have ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: the perfect girl

    lol! nice one loz! This is the most demented poem that you've ever written! Lol. However, i liked it. It made me laugh (hence the lolling). I think if you ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Blue from End to End

    thanks for the suggestions. after reading your comment, i realised that there were a lot of things that i have not made obvious about the poem, it's meanings and the ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Summer storms

    hello. I really like this poem, so i will give it a review although i'm afraid that i might simply repeat what other people have already mentioned. Ok... The sky ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Blue from End to End

    The walls are brightly strewn with sunlit invitation; The words, clearly visible, streaking across bedspreads and lampshades. Birds twitter but remain invisible to me. And the sky is the most ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The D. word

    I’m going to the dentist’s; Oh what fun’s in store! When they’re done with me, I swear I will Be eating through a straw. I almost wretch in remembrance; The ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sympathy is a Sin

    Hey! Very nice poem; i liked it a lot. However, there are a few minor things that are really annoying me... Sympathy is a Sin. Thick and running [s]through[/s] from ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: An Ode To Life's Rigors

    hello! Ok, this is a nice poem, but there were a few things that were troubling me about it... A fleeting Moment i really like the word fleeting Or a ...

    Jul 12, 2008


I don't do time.
— Liberty