User avatar

Charizard821

Charizard821

  • Other » Realistic, Culture Re: End the "R-Word!"

    Lao, you're saying do nothing because it's a waste of time that could be spent on bigger things?

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Culture Re: End the "R-Word!"

    You know what? That's actually a good idea. The sentence and the history should be included, but they likely weren't because of this originally being intended solely for the small ...

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Culture Re: End the "R-Word!"

    Hm... Interesting theory. I'll keep that in mind.

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Culture Re: End the "R-Word!"

    Yeah, for sure. Oh, and the school project thing was mentioned in the short description.

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Culture Re: End the "R-Word!"

    Well then in that case, maybe I'll do something specific to discrimination.

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Culture Re: End the "R-Word!"

    Oh yes and one more thing! It's very important to remember that I did this originally as a school project, thus I had to apply everything I talked about to ...

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Culture Re: End the "R-Word!"

    Oh yes and one more thing! It's very important to remember that I did this originally as a school project, thus I had to apply everything I talked about to ...

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Culture Re: End the "R-Word!"

    I honestly never thought or realized I was. I'll try to improve in the future.

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Culture Re: End the "R-Word!"

    Alright, alright, I'm sorry for unintentionally offending you.

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Culture Re: End the "R-Word!"

    Indeed.

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Culture Re: End the "R-Word!"

    Look, I'm autistic too. This isn't just the fault of teenagers (although it is a part of it.) I'm sorry if it came across that way, but please tone down ...

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Culture Re: End the "R-Word!"

    THANK YOU! That's what I've been trying to say! It's obviously been around longer than today, but I used today as it directly relates to the people around us. Not ...

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Culture Re: End the "R-Word!"

    I agree with you, and I may cover those topics in the future, but for now I think I'll stick to writing my fan fiction.

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Culture Re: End the "R-Word!"

    Are you kidding me right now? That was downright insulting. And I apologize for being so crude about this but how dare you accuse me of being as bad as ...

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Culture Re: End the "R-Word!"

    Sorry, that reply wasn't supposed to go to you. What I meant to say was does this mean you agree or disagree with the message?

    Dec 3, 2014


Stay gold, Ponyboy.
— S.E. Hinton