-
Re: Roses and Violets Speak Volumes of You
Congrats to you then! Hope you figure out who Mister Mystery is. And thanks for the review.
Jan 29, 2015 -
Re: Abortion
Though, like I said, I don't agree or disagree with the point, I think this is a good area to say that it is my goal in life to accept ...
Jan 29, 2015 -
Re: The Sun Will Rise
Oh my gosh, I had no idea just how supportive this site could be.
Jan 27, 2015 -
Re: The Sun Will Rise
!!! I AM SO HONOURED! It is amazing to think that you'd like my poem in your apartment. I will submit it ASAP. As for the signature, I'm not sure ...
Jan 27, 2015 -
Re: The Sun Will Rise
Thank you!
Jan 27, 2015 -
Re: The Sun Will Rise
Thanks for the like. I really appreciate it!
Jan 21, 2015 -
Re: The Sun Will Rise
Thank you! It feels great to here, but if you like it, be sure to tap that 'Like' button for me! Thanks so much again!
Jan 21, 2015 -
Re: The Sun Will Rise
Thank you so much! And yeah, I do tend to go comma-happy.
Jan 21, 2015 -
Re: How to Fool Innocent People (edited)
It's actually true. I'm all for a great joke, and this actually made me laugh because I was not expecting it one bit, but in all truth and honesty, it's ...
Jan 11, 2015 -
Re: Nyan Cat
It was well done.
Jan 9, 2015 -
Re: The Tale of a Charmander (A Pokemon Story) Chapter 6; Doubts
Haha, as do I. I suppose I'll give shout outs to you and Hunter on my wall when the next chapter is out. Also, are you waiting for Hunter to ...
Jan 7, 2015 -
Re: The Tale of a Charmander (A Pokemon Story) Chapter 6; Doubts
Also I dictionary searched it, and skeptical or sceptical can be spelled both ways and be correct, (as I showed just above.
Jan 7, 2015 -
Re: The Tale of a Charmander (A Pokemon Story) Chapter 6; Doubts
I'm sorry, what do you mean by update?
Jan 7, 2015 -
Re: The Tale of a Charmander (A Pokemon Story) Chapter 6; Doubts
What? Really? I thought I just posted. I'll get on that. Thanks again for the review. Also, I like how you're thinking, but if you can believe it, I'm going ...
Jan 6, 2015 -
Re: The Tale of a Charmander (A Pokemon Story) Chapter 5; The Bonfire
Interesting. You have extremely helpful opinions Buggie. I can't wait to discuss all this with you soon.
Jan 4, 2015
