User avatar

Charizard821

Charizard821

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    That feeling when you catch up on posts. B)

    Nov 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    @15253, @Robusto, my friend requests for you two are still pending.

    Nov 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    (And I ruined another of his ^^; )

    Nov 21, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Next I'm gonna be seeing quotes about magical liopleurodons or flying otters with bored marshmallows riding atop them. And I'm glad I succeeded. I honestly feel like part of Riley ...

    Nov 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Haha my goal was to make Riley literally as average as possible. It may make him a little less interesting sure, but I feel like it also makes him easy ...

    Nov 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    You know, I'm just now realizing that the signature you use on the YWS says a lot about you. How did I figure this out? Comparing Hunter's to mine. Hunter's ...

    Nov 18, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Er...Hello There

    Welcome to the YWS, Leen! I've been here a year, and I guarantee that you will love it as much as I do! ^^

    Nov 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Why is Gabriel getting in to so many fights with him again?

    Nov 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Sorry guys, November has just been such a busy month at school.... I can't tell you when I'll post next. But it is my intention to post next.

    Nov 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Silver, that wasn't meant as a jab, I hope you know. Sorry if it seemed that way.

    Nov 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Yeah, Tort, I know realistically it will happen again, but that's why I choose to be an idealist. I know all too well there are bad people in the world. ...

    Nov 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    I would like to say something about the Paris attacks. Problem is... I have no idea what to say. It's just been a slew of awful emotions that have festered ...

    Nov 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    You guys probably want to know when my post will be. Well I don't exactly know. Things are sort of hectic right now so just hang in there.

    Nov 14, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Count on Buggie to say random things like that.

    Nov 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Haha not a song, @Robusto, a ship name. For Zulu and Cresselia.

    Nov 11, 2015


Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger