User avatar

Charizard821

Charizard821

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    And Buggie, your next for us.

    Jan 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Yep, I saw that form two. Looked like a black hole to be honest.

    Jan 7, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Wow. Of all the things I expected Hoopa to look like; that was not it.

    Jan 7, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Can someone please tell me who (or what) a Hoopa is? I searched it on Bulbapedia and came up empty. Is it just a character name?

    Jan 7, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Welcome @Tortwag. Glad to have another addition to The Resistance.

    Jan 7, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    No, no. I like it your way @AstralHunter. I don't want you to change the dialogue you wrote for the fight and before it in any way. It was much ...

    Jan 7, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @AstralHunter, unfortunately I had no real way of determining that other than pure deduction through the character's personality. I will rectify the issue, posthaste. Also, I just read your post. ...

    Jan 7, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    So I heard.

    Jan 7, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Also, I recall you telling me to post something, but I just did. It would seem unfair to post twice before you and Buggie have the chance, so I was ...

    Jan 6, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Incorrect. Sorry, Hunter but I have YOU in MY correction list this time. If you'll remember, Gabriel stated his name to Flurry in the hallway before. Thus, Riley does indeed ...

    Jan 6, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Actually Robusto was never really clear on whose side Zoroark was on. I believe our side, as he woke up needing to gather the Plates.

    Jan 6, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    My opinion is that he should leave. NPC's in a group of characters feel like pains. Unless they're Legendaries, of course. Plus, I never really liked that Absol. So mean ...

    Jan 6, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Mine or our Robo-Italian friend? (Just realized that was an inside joke. Basically, Robusto's name sounds Italian. 'Nuff said.)

    Jan 6, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Nope. I used Psychic.

    Jan 6, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    It does. And I know you play Destiny. (Insert creepy music here.)

    Jan 6, 2015


Look closely. The beautiful may be small.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher