User avatar

Charizard821

Charizard821

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    No, no. I'm going to wait for a crucial moment in the story where I can overthrow one of your plans for mine! Mwahahaha! (No, I would never do that. ...

    Jan 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Carefully remember @TheSilverFox. I was quicker on the draw than you. I posted the most recent in the DT after Robusto put Volcanion on the market. But I purposefully left ...

    Jan 29, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    Riley: Opening Up, Day A1, 12:00PM It had already been four hours since Riley, Gabriel and Flurry left Cassandra's "Room of Scolding". At least, that's what Riley called it anyway. ...

    Jan 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    What do you call it? I'd call it... A Flamestalker. Reminds me of an Enderman. On an unrelated note, ladies and gentleman, I'm back baby! That post took hours to ...

    Jan 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I... don't even know what it is @Robusto... but I did notice it!

    Jan 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Wow. Really @Tortwag? Hug Hoopa? Why would you do such a thing? XD That's ridiculous. (Ri-dik-uh-luss).

    Jan 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Ok thanks @TheSilverFox. As for Volcanion... Oh no. Another Legendary?! By the looks of it, it sounds like he'd be part of the New Order as well.

    Jan 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Who doesn't love the jar of dirt song? :D

    Jan 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I believe it's page 28 of the DT @TheSilverFox. I was looking for it today too and found it there, I believe. Also, remember that Dialga's Riley's nemesis, so whatever ...

    Jan 28, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Oh my god. Not sure whether to thank you @Tortwag, or be super annoyed. Either way I ended up listening to all nine minutes of it. Anyways, thanks for letting ...

    Jan 28, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Why can't all of you guys be as enthusiastic as our numbered friend over here?

    Jan 28, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @Robusto, impressive post. A few words about it. First of all, the snapped-neck Pansage... I couldn't help but read this part and look appalled at my monitor. This one hit ...

    Jan 28, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Holy.... Well, that was certainly helpful. Now all that's left to do is ask @AstralHunter what I still can and can't do in my next post.

    Jan 28, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Hello?! You can't seriously expect ME to post next! I'm TEN POSTS BEHIND! (So sad...) I'll ask again, in case you guys didn't see. I will be reading the posts ...

    Jan 28, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    80 NOTIFICATIONS?!?!? Exam week ends and after four or five days I go on YWS and have 80 Notifications?! I think I might cry.... What the heck happened while I ...

    Jan 27, 2015


Democracy! Bah! When I hear that word I reach for my feather Boa!
— Allen Ginsburg