User avatar

Charizard821

Charizard821

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    So, I realize that there's been some confusion as to the choice of Riley's second theme, as well as why I'd consider it a fitting group theme. (Despite @Robusto's clear ...

    Jan 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Why always me...... :,( Anyways, I believe Aegeas' personality is more wise and powerful than anything else. Out of the group, he is most like a Legendary. Also, I believe ...

    Jan 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    So wait, if Keldeo is headed to the Alchemist's Tower and you said nobody's headed to Frostpoint, where is Aegeas going, @TheSilverFox?

    Jan 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    ^ Twnukiep? Made my day for the third time. XD

    Jan 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    By all means, you're welcome to read it. Just keep in mind that my writing style, as both @AstralHunter and @Buggiedude2340 can tell you, is not to go back and ...

    Jan 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I took a look at Super Smash Flash. :)

    Jan 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I took a look at it @Tortwag. Dude, the audio quality is real! XD Then again, my ear buds haven't exactly been perfect as of late.

    Jan 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Oh, I've got to see this channel!

    Jan 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @Tortwag, you have a YouTube channel?! Duuude, what is it? I want to watch your content.

    Jan 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    You have no right to thank us @15253... called us a bunch o' nyyyyeeeerds.

    Jan 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Speaking of @15253's posts. Love the latest one in the SB dude. Moltres just got a whole lot less cool to me. How could the bird be so defensive when ...

    Jan 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Liek @15253's post above if u cri everytim... :,(

    Jan 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I knew there were going to be two people who appreciated that reference. One of them was you, @Tortwag. :D

    Jan 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Thank you @AstralHunter. But remember, despite being the fighting type, Gabriel himself said he never works out. And after doing it for the first time, his muscles may have been ...

    Jan 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I'm good with your idea @Robusto.

    Jan 29, 2015


It's a dramatic situation almost every time you answer the phone—if you answer the phone.
— Matthew Weiner