User avatar

Charizard821

Charizard821

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @Verser, I'd love to post. Let me see if I can get caught up on the posts and make one myself. No guarantees though. Also, @AstralHunter, why am I not ...

    Feb 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    True that about @TheSilverFox. ^ SLOW DOWN MAN! Also, YOU'RE inactive?! Hi, I'm Char and I am almost NEVER ON.

    Feb 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    We're the MOST POPULAR STORYBOOK?! Ermagerrrrrrrrrrsh! When you think about it, we're only eight writers who, without knowing each other, came together out of the blue to establish this adventure ...

    Feb 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Tu parles le français? C'est intéressant. :)

    Feb 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @Tortwag, did you not read my quick update? I already expressed that Hunter's post was astounding, so please don't assume otherwise. And still, despite the fact that everyone experiences sadness, ...

    Feb 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I disagree. I'm the happiest person ever. Nothing bad has ever happened to me. I think it's rather stereotypical to assume that all human lives are bathed in sadness.

    Feb 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Quick update: I read Hunter's post. I'm not quite sure what to say. It was built with the mastery of a usual Hunter post, but still... I had imagined that ...

    Feb 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED WHILE I WAS GONE?! Let me list the events that shocked me: -Hunter's post -Realizing I never told you guys about the ref change -The Frostpoint ...

    Feb 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @15253, is it Grovyle? (Random guess) @Robusto, what would I replace Tiger with for Riley? "And he's watchin' us all with the eye of the canine!"

    Jan 31, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @Tortwag. Six words: Music Montage. Eye of the Tiger. 'Nuff said.

    Jan 31, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @15253... This is "The Voice"!!!

    Jan 31, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Watched it already @Tortwag. But I love Starter Squad. That's the best!

    Jan 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @Tortwag, these are mostly for you, but I'm sure the others will get a kick out of them too.

    Jan 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Interesting song choice @Verser. It was clear where the inspiration behind it came from. I opt for it to be the Alternate Group Theme. Thoughts and opinions?

    Jan 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    YES! @Tortwag, I SAW THAT VIDEO MONTHS AGO! I never thought it would resurface here, though I thought about bringing it up in the past. Also, thanks @Robusto and the ...

    Jan 30, 2015


Don't let fear keep you from some amazing opportunities.
— WeepingWisteria