User avatar

Charizard821

Charizard821

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Sounds good.

    Feb 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I'm not sure... Gosh, where's Hunter when you need him?

    Feb 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Don't bother guessing my Dubstep runner-up friend. You'll never get it. Plus, this is happening WAY after the Alchemist's Tower.

    Feb 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Wrong again @15253. ^-^

    Feb 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @Tortwag, @15253, are you guys trying to steal my show or something? Let the love guru handle it! XD I'm obviously kidding. You guys offer interesting advice but @Buggiedude2330, nevertheless ...

    Feb 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @Buggiedude2330, you came to the right guy. I like to think of myself as a kind of love expert. Although Hunter would also be good to ask, due to the ...

    Feb 16, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I don't know @Tortwag, I'd say Flurry is pretty normal. I guess that's why Riley likes her. Anyway, yes, you guys are gonna LOVE what I have planned. Also, there ...

    Feb 16, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    So much for today's post. Tomorrow FOR SURE GUYS!!! Wow @TheSilverFox, thanks! It means a lot to hear that. I'm a writer who specializes in emotion, (I am a Cancer ...

    Feb 16, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Buggie, don't even ask. Just listen. Math, English and Science homework. Yeah. Plus, I like it better like this. Less chaos when there's one or two posts a day.

    Feb 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Excellent! I'd like to do a post there before we hit the dungeon. Also, is it just me, or is Hunter likely going to get back and have something like ...

    Feb 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I just seriously hope we aren't out of the Marsh of Light yet.

    Feb 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    So, I thought I'd enlighten you guys on just how far behind I am. I HAVE NOT YET seen Twinkiel hug Hoopa. (Cue dramatic music.) I would LOVE to make ...

    Feb 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    UUUUUGH! I'm so far behiiiiind! I'm going to be reading posts for hours! I'm sorry @15253, but nowadays it's harder to post. What with math class and certain welcome distractions. ...

    Feb 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Wow, these family histories are awesome! Makes what I'm about to say sound slightly lame. 1: Though it is not confirmed, on my father's side, it is believed in my ...

    Feb 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @15253, scared, I am. Also, would you like me to re-post Riley's and the group's theme? Oh, and guys, you know how I'm the guy who usually comes up with ...

    Feb 8, 2015


A big mountain of sugar is too much for one man. I can see now why God portions it out in those little packets.
— Homer Simpson