-
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
@Tortwag, Il Piantissimo is my LEAST FAVOURITE CHARACTER. MAH GAWD that guy was annoying! Like, he's a HUMAN! I was always raging because he managed to fool everyone else into ...
Feb 19, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
@Verser, my gosh, you guys are finding a way of pointing out everything bad in the world with these backstories. A tear jerker? No. A disturbing mental image that will ...
Feb 19, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
NOSTALGIA!!!! @Tortwag, Sunshine is a boss!!!! I first picked up that game by rental when I was like, five, and I've played it so much, I feel like there's little ...
Feb 19, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
My favourite GameCube game is Luigi's Mansion. Man, that game was the best! The gameplay and exploration aspects? Unique and beautiful. But the sheer amount of puns in that game ...
Feb 19, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
Interesting choice @Tortwag. My friends managed to get me, like many others, hooked on the Call of Duty franchise, but I also enjoy playing NHL, Halo, Fight Night and many ...
Feb 19, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
Then the same goes for you @Robusto. Jeez, get @Verser or @15253 in here and we'll have a full Zombies writer lobby! XD
Feb 19, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
Perhaps you'd like to learn a thing or two about Canadians over a game of Zombies or something? I too, have Xbox360.
Feb 19, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
@Tortwag, oh thank goodness. That's much better! I guess I can rest easy now knowing that you're only insane. XD And online gaming? Like... PC, PS, or Xbox?
Feb 19, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
@15253, @TheSilverFox... This is one of the strangest things I've ever seen... But the important part is... WHY ARE YOU BOTH SO MEAN TO ME?! *Charizard Flame-Bursts into the Brawl!" ...
Feb 19, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
@15253, you know that little chat bar we open up in the bottom right of the screen? That's IM. (Instant Messaging). @AstralHunter, catch up when you get time bro. But ...
Feb 18, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
YES! I am 100% up to date on posts. Also, WHAT?! Other people have been reading this SB?! 2400 views and I never noticed? I didn't actually know we were ...
Feb 18, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
Let's go baby! Halfway caught up! (Lovin' the Hoopa hug @Tortwag.)
Feb 18, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
Here's the plan: Tonight, I'm getting caught up on all the posts I missed. Tomorrow, Riley's Valentine post will be up. Also, this is very important; does Flurry have a ...
Feb 18, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
OH MY GOD HUNTER, NOT AGAIN! I was bouncing around ideas in my head for the last week focussing on creating a story about a parallel universe, mirroring ours, starring ...
Feb 17, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
"I work alone." The quote holds truth @Tortwag. XD
Feb 17, 2015
