-
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
Um, @15253, if I remember correctly, you @TheSilverFox and I are locked in combat over toast. Why would you be asking her a favour? XD
Feb 21, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
@Tortwag, I'm glad you liked it. I honestly had fun writing that. Fillers are awesome!
Feb 21, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
Too quickly? Oh, no, no, no @Buggiedude2340, Riley is impulsive. We all know that, and so deciding he likes Flurry a teensy bit, coupled with the fact of the day ...
Feb 21, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
Have you guys read my post?
Feb 21, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
Sorry, but I'll have to pass that favour on to somebody else. I'm getting off YWS for the night. Everybody, I HAVE POSTED! It's not the longest, but like all ...
Feb 21, 2015 -
Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus
Riley: Day A3 Unknown Time: Impulsive Valentines It had at the very least been another hour since Riley, Flurry and Gabriel had escaped those Pokémon. The run had been both ...
Feb 21, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
The next few minutes for sure @Tortwag! *Resumes diligently writing*
Feb 21, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
@Tortwag, funny how you were shocked by something about Twinkiel. (Ba-dum-crash!) There were other mistakes there too, but that was the big one. Speaking of mistakes, umm not sure how ...
Feb 21, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
@Tortwag, "confuseness" made my day. XD @Robusto, hey, that offer still stands. Even if you don't play CoD, I'm sure there is something else. Minecraft seems to be pretty universal ...
Feb 20, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
Pretty much. She's being held at Mt. Providence I believe, so he's going there.
Feb 20, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
Ugh... @AstralHunter, did you write that block? How many times do I... Okay, I'll say it one more time. Riley will set off to rescue Articuno. Alone unless someone follows ...
Feb 20, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
Here's the BETA: And the Bowser is King Boo: And the Suicide Easter Egg:
Feb 20, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
@TheSilverFox, Luigi's Mansion was and still is simply incredible to me. The exploration... The gallery ghost's personalities, the thrill of capturing them and reading about them, and stopping a boo ...
Feb 20, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
Poor @15253. Poor @TheSilverFox. But for different reasons. XD @Tortwag, OH! I see! That sounds amazingly difficult! And that race from Galaxy was my favourite too, in the lava/ice world! ...
Feb 20, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT
No way! That's crazy! Anyways, it's actually pretty easy beating him without FLUDD. Just spam the jump dive and you'll slide way faster than him. I don't know, for me ...
Feb 19, 2015
