User avatar

Charizard821

Charizard821

  • Official Polls Re: Right now, would you rather

    I don't know about you, but I have an urge to listen to some upbeat music. And that means DAANCING!

    Mar 6, 2015
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    Dubstep and Electronic all the waaaaaaay! RAAZOR SHAAAARP!

    Mar 6, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    So... @Robusto has the audacity to double-post without casting a vote? You sir, do not know who you're messing with. I AM CHAWIZAWD! (But seriously, XD, I'm really curious.)

    Mar 6, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    "The leftover character". -_- U hit meh riht in da feelz.

    Mar 6, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I am stealing @Tortwag's line, and saying I am double-posting for the sake of attracting attention. XD Time for the next group poll. This one should make our character's creators ...

    Mar 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Thanks for the generous offer @Tortwag. I've actually really been wanting to travel with Twinkiel. XD He's gonna freak the living crap out of Riley. Anyway, fret not, for the ...

    Mar 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Okay, firstly: @15253, really, bro? It's Spadassya. Come on! I'm not even in that group and I knew it! XD @Buggiedude2340, I'm behind, like, ten posts, and what with math, ...

    Mar 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @TheSilverFox, STOP RIGHT THERE!!!! Not another word until my next DT post. I have something VEEEEEEEY important to say, but I must get caught up on the DT first.

    Mar 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @AstralHunter, I had a feeling I didn't quite portray Gabriel right that go around. Well, time to pull a Tale of a Charmander and completely avoid revising the chapter, (oops, ...

    Feb 28, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @Robusto... Fine. I'ma kep da pean buter for now, but in da new DT, dis comin' bak up. @Buggiedude2340, LOVE the drawings! If I were to hazard a guess, Riley ...

    Feb 25, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Is pean buter gud 4 dah llama?

    Feb 25, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Ahh, Game Theory. Who doesn't love a good Game Theory? *Cough, cough, can't wait for the FNAF3 one, cough, cough...* @Verser, @15253, HA! Fighting about peanut butter?! How childish! How ...

    Feb 25, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    We're claiming characters for the prequel? Hmmm... I'll need to think on this one. WHAT IF, (and I know there's supposed to be no OP characters but bear with me,) ...

    Feb 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @Tortwag, you read chapter 1?

    Feb 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    A birdie? Have you seen Articuno? *is hopeful* Anyways, even though I, myself am not participating this review day, and I have nothing in the Green Room. Reviews for The ...

    Feb 22, 2015


The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
— Marcel Proust