User avatar

Charizard821

Charizard821

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Ohhhh, the mercy card, eh, Hunter? You and I both know full well that before I layed the final checkmate, you had taunted me about the mistake I was making. ...

    Mar 9, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @Tortwag, glad you're on board! Now we only need two more! While we wait, you can sign up at and we can play a warm up match. Perhaps your meticulous ...

    Mar 9, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    15253, chess isn't really something you watch. Also, I'm glad you're feeling better, Silver. Hmm... I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't played Earthbound. Finally, yeah, Tort, it's ...

    Mar 9, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I am double-posting for the sake of attracting attention. (Sorry, Tort. XD) I just had a brilliant idea! @AstralHunter, @TheSilverFox and @Buggiedude2340, what do you guys say to a basic ...

    Mar 9, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I feel awesome! I'm on fire! Six straight chess wins. First, against my girlfriend twice, then @AstralHunter, then my girlfriend again, then @TheSilverFox, and finally, @Buggiedude2340. Thanks for pla

    Mar 9, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I did not think you would look that piece up. I'm actually not too happy I received all those likes. My time on Literary Spotlight was not a fun one. ...

    Mar 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @Tortwag, that's what I mean! Sometimes, no matter how professional people sound, they're still practically insulting you. How dare someone tell you that maybe you aren't suited for writing. But ...

    Mar 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @Tortwag, someone criticized your revision style? I mean, I'm know we're supposed to offer helpful criticism, but I don't think it's fair to bash somebody's individual style. That's like me ...

    Mar 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I was quite shocked to find that @Tortwag had gotten my gender wrong, but then I saw it was a mistake. Phew, I was worried there for a second. @AstralHunter, ...

    Mar 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    You got it!

    Mar 7, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Basically, left brain controls the logical and critical thinking side of the human, while right brain controls emotion and creativity. Left will be represented as a guy, while right brain ...

    Mar 7, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @Tortwag Thank you! Hurry up about it! I had no idea you had a girlfriend. Yes, I'm very excited about it actually! I'm shooting for Literary Spotlight.

    Mar 7, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    I'm in on this. I'm posting today too. @Buggiedude2340, @Tortwag, I think you'll be surprised at just how fast this rescue goes. Lots to do today! First: Get the battle ...

    Mar 7, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    HOLD ON @Buggiedude2340, I said the characters we all STARTED with! The ones we originally created! No NPC's! Also, I see this working. So let's say Riley joins up for ...

    Mar 6, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Controversial opinions about writing

    Interesting thread. I must delve in! Firstly, not to start any kind of feud at all, (I'm a peaceful member,) @carbonCore, I simply MUST disagree with your above statement. It ...

    Mar 6, 2015


It is not enough to do your best; you must know what to do, and THEN do your best.
— W. Edwards Deming