User avatar

Charizard821

Charizard821

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I am double-posting for the sake of repelling distraction. ;) I choose Pokémon Blue. Though I've never played either of the originals myself, blue is my favourite colour, AND let's ...

    Mar 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Guess who's getting caught up on posts right now? That's right. C`est moi! AND I'm FINALLY POSTING THE BATTLE TODAY! I decided to stop putting it off. In honour of ...

    Mar 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @AstralHunter, I know what you mean! Coming from the guy who types up those ginormous posts in 15 minutes, you'd think it would have taken @TheSilverFox much less time to ...

    Mar 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Ah, the new DT. Feels clean. Oh yes... *breks out da pean buter and cals lamma* @Verser, @15253, wher wer wii? :P @TheSilverFox, OOH! An Aegeas opportunity! This might be ...

    Mar 16, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @AstralHunter, as soon as you said you found it amusing, I immediately knew I'd made a spelling mistake. HOW am I supposed to make a point when I'm making mistakes!

    Mar 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Oh REALLY @AstralHunter? Pfft, allow me to corret your foolish mistakes. A: I do not brag about victories. I express my gratitude to my opponent for playing and how I'd ...

    Mar 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @TheSilverFox, tsk, tsk, didn't I teach you a lesson about being overconfident the last TWO times I beat you? Perhaps you should stop saying "prepare to lose". It never bodes ...

    Mar 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @Tortwag, patience, my friend! We still need @15253, @Buggiedude2340 and @Robusto to join. The site is @Verser.

    Mar 14, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Wait a minute... 1, 2, 3.... Guys! If everybody joins (meaning @15253, @Verser, @Buggiedude2340 and @Robusto, we can have an 8-man tournament! What do you say guys? Group chess tournament?

    Mar 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @Verser, I think you can join if @15253 joins.

    Mar 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    "Which allowed Char to utterly destroy me in battle." Thank you, @TheSilverFox, I try. XD Sounds like we're about ready to start the tournament. The combatants are set as Charizard821, ...

    Mar 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Somebody want to fix his voice box?

    Mar 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Oh jeez. I'm dragging everybody down at this point. @Buggiedude2340, @AstralHunter, if I don't have the post out by Saturday, you guys can write it, okay?

    Mar 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    Guys.... I don't want to alarm you... But I THINK we broke @15253. XD Fear not Silver. I'll simply challenge you again.

    Mar 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT

    @TheSilverFox, once again, I am one step ahead of you. I challenged you to a rematch before you even asked. @Tortwag, EXCELLENT! Prepare to be challenged! @Buggiedude2340, what's the matter ...

    Mar 10, 2015


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind